FOWC with Fandango — Specialist

FOWC

Welcome to November 2, 2021 and to Fandango’s One-Word Challenge (aka, FOWC). I will be posting each day’s word just after midnight Pacific Time (U.S.).

Today’s word is “specialist.”

Write a post using that word. It can be prose, poetry, fiction, non-fiction. It can be any length. It can be just a picture or a drawing if you want. No holds barred, so to speak.

Once you are done, tag your post with #FOWC and create a pingback to this post if you are on WordPress. Please check to confirm that your pingback is there. If not, please manually add your link in the comments.

And be sure to read the posts of other bloggers who respond to this prompt. You will marvel at their creativity.

18 thoughts on “FOWC with Fandango — Specialist

1. donmatthewspoetry November 2, 2021 / 1:54 am

ODE TO SPECIALIST

I don’t know what my size is
    I need some lingerie
    They say I should consult the specialist
    One who’s on today……

I can’t be that big? Surely……

2. lifelessons November 2, 2021 / 7:07 am

For some reason I can no longer establish hyperlinks or pingbacks and also I can’t add photos to my blog or center or do any of the usual edits! Here is a link to today’s blog:

Done Fishing

• Fandango November 2, 2021 / 1:02 pm

WordPress doing its best to make blogging as frustrating as it possibly can…again! 🙄

• lifelessons November 3, 2021 / 1:52 am

I did the links manually. And eventually figured out what the problem was. WP never did figure it out because it was too simple. Somehow I had clicked on the “Text” button. When I switched to “Visual” all the problems disappeared.

• Fandango November 3, 2021 / 10:17 am

Ah. Well at least you figured it out.

• lifelessons November 3, 2021 / 12:42 pm

I did! Sometimes the solution is too simple for the techs to see. They are looking for grander problems.

3. pensitivity101 November 2, 2021 / 2:52 pm

Good film apart from that love scene in the shower which was totally OTT and irrelevant to the plot IMO!