Frank (aka PCGuy) and Di (aka Pensitivity101) alternate as hosts for Fibbing Friday, a silly little exercise where we are to write a post with our answers to the ten questions below. But as the title suggests, truth is not an option. The idea is to fib a little, a lot, tell whoppers, be inventive, silly, or even outrageous, in our responses. Today is Frank’s turn to host and he’s in the Halloween spirit with today’s fibs.
1. Why does garlic repel vampires?
It gives them really bad breath.
2. What do you need to kill a werewolf?
An electric shaver.
3. What is the purpose of a Jack-o-lantern?
To start house fires. It’s one of pyromaniacs’ favorite ways to start fires at this time of year.
4. What exactly is a ghoul?
It’s a brand of electric shaver preferred by most werewolf hunters.
5. Why can’t vampires enter a home unless invited?
Because they don’t want to be thought of as party crashers.
6. Why can’t vampires cross running water?
Because they don’t know how to swim.
7. What does a chupacabra eat?
Mosquitos and flies.
8. What is the name of the three-headed dog that guards the gates of the underworld?
Moe, Larry, and Curley.
9. Who are the Stygian Witches?
Groucho, Chico, and Harpo.
10. What alcoholic beverage is thought to be the true origin of witches’ brew?
Green Witch Natural Bitters.