Truthful Tuesday — Trick or Treat

Frank, aka PCGuy, has published another one of his Truthful Tuesday posts. This week Frank wants to know…

Considering how last year went and the current state of things, do you have any plans for Halloween this year? Will you be going to any costume parties, handing out trick-or-treat candy, or just staying at home with the porch light off so no one will bother you? Please let us know!

After our kids grew up and left home, we really stopped doing anything special for Halloween other than buying bags of candy bars and handing them out to the trick-or-treaters when they came knocking at our door. Last year we put a large bowl of “fun-sized” candy bars at the end of our driveway for any costumed kids who showed up and we’ll probably do the same this year.

And that’s about it. No dressing up in costumes. No Halloween parties to go to. Just a nice, relaxing night at home watching scary Halloween movies.

Happy Halloween everyone. 🎃 👻

9 thoughts on “Truthful Tuesday — Trick or Treat

1. blindzanygirl October 19, 2021 / 9:00 am

Happy Halloween Fandango. I need some good films that you can follow without being able to see them. You know, weird scary noises etc. 😂

2. Paula Light October 19, 2021 / 4:42 pm

Same, though I will wear a festive tee shirt & keep the candy INSIDE, hoping no one takes any so I can eat it 👻👻👻

• Fandango October 19, 2021 / 10:43 pm

That’s why leave it outside. I don’t want any left for me to eat! 😏

3. Nope, Not Pam October 20, 2021 / 1:37 am

I don’t really get Halloween. It’s not real celebrate where I live 😕

4. leigha66 November 6, 2021 / 7:07 pm

Hope you had a nice Halloween. It was pretty quiet here, only 19 kids came to trick or treat so I gave out handfuls of candy, ha, ha!

• Fandango November 6, 2021 / 11:09 pm

We didn’t have that many either, so we have a lot of leftover candy.