Share Your World — 10/18/21

Here are Melanie’s Share Your World questions for today.

Are you easily frightened or startled?

Only when someone unexpectedly sneaks up behind me and frightens or startles me. Otherwise, no.

If you were a ghost, what location do you think you would haunt? Is it the same or different from the location you’d want to haunt?

I don’t believe in ghosts, but Melanie said to suspend disbelief, so if I were a ghost I would haunt Mar-a-Lago and Donald Trump for the rest of his life and once he died, then and only then, would I finally be able to rest in peace.

What do you see in your mind’s eye when you close your eyes?

I see an idyllic scene with lush vegetation, mountain views in the distance, and the sound of water cascading down a small waterfall. Oh wait, that’s my backyard.

If a semi truck were about to smash into a crowd, and you could divert the vehicle’s course to hit only one person, would you? How would you decide who would become the victim?

I’d yell at the top of my lungs, “Run for your lives!” and hope for the best.

GRATITUDE SECTION

We got about .05 inches of rain last night where I live. And the 10-day forecast is calling for more rain and much cooler temperatures. We really do need that rain!

13 thoughts on “Share Your World — 10/18/21

1. Nope, Not Pam October 19, 2021 / 2:36 am

I agree with you totally about yelling run. I couldn’t chose to save just one person ☹️

2. Melanie B Cee October 19, 2021 / 8:51 am

Thank you Fandango for Sharing Your World! Shouting “RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!” is a good answer. No having to choose who might deserve saving that way! Bravo! For the haunting question, may I wish you success in that endeavor. Only scare the %$#@ to death early on. You can get your rest sooner, and the world would be rid of a really ugly stain on it with tRump’s demise.. I’m envious of your idyllic scene (oh, backyard. sorry). I’d send you the rain that is falling here, only I suspect you wouldn’t want it. It’s mixed with ice crystals and there ‘snow on the mountains’. It’s cold. You don’t want that I’m sure, but I agree. California needs some substantial rain! Have a wonderful week!

3. emkingston October 19, 2021 / 10:25 am

Great answers! Can you send some of your rain to California? My sinuses need a dust break *cheesy grin*

• Fandango October 19, 2021 / 11:10 am

I am in California. Northern Cal, where there’s a 60% chance for rain in four of the next five days. Yay!

• emkingston October 19, 2021 / 11:25 am

I love it up in Northern Cali. I adore the Bay area. Flies, cows, and dust is all we have where I am lol.

4. amoralegria October 19, 2021 / 8:12 pm

I literally laughed out loud reading your answer about ghosting Mar-a-Lago!

5. leigha66 November 6, 2021 / 5:13 pm

That forecast looks awesome, trade you for my 20/30s and 40/50s we have been having?