My Last Photo — September ‘21

Brian, aka Bushboy, posted his monthly prompt that asks us to…
  1. Post the last photo from our camera’s SD card or the last photo from our phone taken in September.
  2. No editing — who cares if it is out of focus, not framed as you would like, or the subject matter didn’t cooperate?
  3. No explanations needed — just the photo will do.
  4. Create a pingback to Brian’s post or link in the comments.
  5. Tag “The Last Photo.”

So here’s the last photo I took on my iPhone in September.

You might think I took this photo at a gas station and that I’m filling up my car’s gas tank. Well, you’d be wrong. This picture was taken in my home’s garage and I’m actually charging my electric car’s battery.

I bought this car in early August and I haven’t driven into a gas station since then. Woo hoo!

20 thoughts on “My Last Photo — September ‘21

1. bushboy October 1, 2021 / 2:42 pm

That is a cool photo for the Last Photo Fandango. Love the green glow. Need a night time one now which would look so good I think. Thanks for joining in 🙂 🙂

2. Nope, Not Pam October 2, 2021 / 3:46 am

Great photo, I broke into a big smile recall your joy when you made this significant purchase

• Fandango October 2, 2021 / 7:57 am

I break into a big smile every time I pass a gas station and realize I don’t have to pay those exorbitant prices to fill up my gas tank.

3. Marleen October 4, 2021 / 10:26 am

[The Hill/Rising] Marianne Williamson: Steve Donziger MAX Sentence Is Human Rights Abuse, ATTACK On Big Oil Opposition

4.4K views · 1 hour ago

4. Ju-Lyn October 6, 2021 / 8:25 am

Wow! We are considering electric for our next car. The electric market in Singapore is rather young, so we are a little unsure whether we should make the switch from petrol.

5. slmret October 13, 2021 / 6:43 pm

That’s one way to save on the gasoline bill — or is it?