Share Your World — 9/13/2021

It’s Monday, which means Melanie has given us another Share Your World challenge. Let’s see what she wants us to share today.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

When all is said and done I will have said and done all that needed to have been said and done.

What does the world need less of?

Far-right, conservative, Donald Trump supporters (i.e., most Republicans).

Do you feel older or younger than your age?

Mentally and emotionally younger. Physically, about my age.

What is a cause you’ll always passionately support?

• Common sense gun control laws
  • Voting rights
  • Women’s reproductive rights
  • Environmental responsibility

What is your personal affirmation if you have one? (For this instance, “affirmation” means emotional support or encouragement.)

23 thoughts on “Share Your World — 9/13/2021

1. Nope, Not Pam September 13, 2021 / 1:08 pm

Less of? Influencers 😟

2. Marleen September 13, 2021 / 7:09 pm

I’ll go with: There’s no need to sell, if you’re homeward bound.

~ Peter Gabriel

Or: There is no spoon.

~ “The Matrix” (oracle candidate, then Neo; to me the spoon is church and other stuff)

And, as for so-called conservatives, I don’t think that word has any political meaning (other than oxymoronic) any more; those people are just destructive.

• Marleen September 15, 2021 / 8:37 am

Capitalism Hits the Fan Film Screening and Q&A with Professor Richard Wolff | The New School • Mar 10, 2010

• Marleen September 18, 2021 / 9:02 pm

This is a follow-up or recent update on something I shared concerning the Indian Bar Association in Fandango’s medical update thread.

Indian Bar Association vs WHO | Adv. Dipali Ojha with Rajiv Malhotra

• Marleen September 13, 2021 / 7:56 pm

Ivermectin is a Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved … drug …. ivermectin has been widely used and is generally well tolerated.1,3 Ivermectin is not approved by the FDA for the treatment of any viral infection.

Proposed Mechanism of Action and Rationale for Use in Patients With COVID-19
      …4,5 In addition…4,7-9 … Some studies of ivermectin have also reported potential anti-inflammatory properties, which have been postulated to be beneficial in people with COVID-19.10-12

• Marleen September 13, 2021 / 7:57 pm

NOT TO LET MODERNA OFF THE HOOK (not only pointing at Pfizer shenanigans), though:

3 days ago • David Sirota: White House REFUSES To SHARE Vax Recipe Globally DESPITE Biden Support, LEGAL POWER

BAM: And … who knows what they’re doing down at the comma and semicolon level.

• Marleen September 14, 2021 / 7:11 am

Ryan Grim: Damning NEW Email Puts Joe Manchin’s Daughter At Center Of EpiPen Price-Fixing Scheme [and variety of fallout]

• Marleen September 13, 2021 / 10:17 pm

Solsbury Hill (Rockpalast TV 1978) Peter Gabriel

… you can keep my things; they’ve come to take me home.

• Marleen September 13, 2021 / 11:21 pm

Covid & Health: Why Can’t We TALK ABOUT The Science?!!

• Marleen September 18, 2021 / 9:42 pm

Vaccines & Nicki Minaj’s Cousin’s Friend’s Testicles

3. Marleen September 13, 2021 / 9:39 pm

Rudy Giuliani Insists He Wasn’t Drunk During Rambling 9/11 Speech: A Closer Look

4. Hetty Eliot September 14, 2021 / 12:08 pm

“What does the world need less of?

Far-right, conservative, Donald Trump supporters (i.e., most Republicans).”

☹ There are many people I disagree with vehemently, but I don’t wish they disappeared from the planet, though. Hate ideas, not human beings.

• Fandango September 14, 2021 / 1:08 pm

What about the humans who vigorously promote the ideas you hate? And who try to force you live by those ideas you hate? I, for one, can’t separate the two.

• Hetty Eliot September 14, 2021 / 4:20 pm

I’m living it every day myself. But I’m not allowing people to live rent-free in my head and consuming myself in hate.

5. Melanie B Cee September 15, 2021 / 7:58 am

Thanks Fandango for Sharing Your World! Excellent answers and I’d never have guessed on the far right thing… 😉 (LOL) You seem to balance your life very well with a little of this and that and the other. It’s right there in your tag line! 😀 Fabulous! And I love your motto/affirmation. Great choice! Have a splendid week!