Frank (aka PCGuy) and Di (aka Pensitivity101) alternate as hosts for Fibbing Friday, a silly little exercise where we are to write a post with our answers to the ten questions below. But as the title suggests, truth is not an option. The idea is to fib a little, a lot, tell whoppers, be inventive, silly, or even outrageous, in our responses. Today is Di’s turn to host and here are her questions.
1. What is usually shaken and not stirred?
The dice you throw on the table when playing Yahtzee.
2. Who was Dr No?
He was a professor I had in college and whenever he asked a student a question in class, he would always so, “No, no, no!” even if they gave the correct answer.
3. What is a Thunderball?
A bowling ball that makes the sound of thunder when it travels toward the pins on a lane in a bowling alley.
4. Who sang ‘For Your Eyes Only?’
The a cappella group hired to perform at the annual meeting of the American Optometrists Association.
5. What does ‘M’ stand for?
6. What snack did ‘Q’ almost lose when showing off one of his latest gadgets?
A Hostess Twinkie.
7. What was sent from Russia with Love?
Russian Nesting Dolls.
8. What scares the living daylights out of you?
The three Trump-appointed, ultra conservative justices on the United States Supreme Court.
9. What does a Moonraker do?
Rakes the moon. Duh!
10. What is You Only Live Twice about?