Frank (aka PCGuy) and Di (aka Pensitivity101) alternate as hosts for Fibbing Friday, a silly little exercise where we are to write a post with our answers to the ten questions below. But as the title suggests, truth is not an option. The idea is to fib a little, a lot, tell whoppers, be inventive, silly, or even outrageous, in our responses. Today is Frank’s turn to host and here are his questions.
1. Finish the lyric: “It’s been a hard day’s night, and I’ve been working like a __________.”
2. What nickname was given to the British group, The Beatles?
3. What TV variety show did the Beatles appear on in the U.S.?
Dick Clark’s American Bandstand.
4. Finish the lyric: “That deaf, dumb, and blind kid sure plays a mean ____________.”
5. What rock group was responsible for the 1969 album, Tommy?
Sorry, but I can’t remember Who it was.
6. In the 1975 movie adaptation of Tommy, what part did Tina Turner play?
7. Finish the lyric: “I can’t get no _____________.”
peace and quiet.
8. What is Mick Jagger best known for?
Not being able to get no peace and quiet.
9. What is Keith Richards best known for?
He played Cosmo Kramer on Seinfeld.
10. What was the rise in popularity of music from the UK during the 1960’s in the U.S. known as?
The second American Revolution.