Fandango’s Provocative Question #129

FPQ

Welcome once again to Fandango’s Provocative Question. Each week I will pose what I think is a provocative question for your consideration.

I’m sure you’ve heard the expression, “Nobody’s perfect.” We all make mistakes occasionally. We say wrong things. We do wrong things. We fail. We fall. Hopefully we get up, dust ourselves off, and learn from our mistakes so that we can move on with our lives.

With that in mind, I was thinking about things, both big and small, that people can do to be better. And that leads me to today’s provocative question, which is this…

What is the one thing you would like to change about yourself? What would it be and why?

If you choose to participate, write a post with your response to the question. Once you are done, tag your post with #FPQ and create a pingback to this post if you are on WordPress. Or you can simply include a link to your post in the comments. But remember to check to confirm that your pingback or your link shows up in the comments.

16 thoughts on “Fandango’s Provocative Question #129

1. bushboy August 4, 2021 / 4:06 am

Not to have all those niggling little ailments that are a part of aging.

2. Marleen August 4, 2021 / 8:52 am

Minimizing things that bother me; that’s what I would change. At first, my answer was going to be specifically the inflammation or ongoing symptoms from my second vaccination dosage: pain in my bones and joints, irritation in my eyes (and this is after a number of other symptoms have subsided over three months later). But, now, I’ve decided what I would like to change is that immediately after the shot, in the fifteen minute window wherein they have you sit there and wait, I wish I had complained when I sneezed. I brushed it off and told myself it was because of someone’s perfume. But the sneezing has continued. Not only that, but a cough (not the signature “dry” cough which I experienced when I actually had the Covid-19 infection a year prior) cropped up later in the day and has continued. So, to reiterate, what I would change is to speak up about something bothersome right away. There was no place shared, in the literature handed out with the shots, to whom I could call or write and report side effects. Anyway, I’d say I am a little too patient or nice.

• Fandango August 4, 2021 / 9:53 pm

Are you still not feeling any better?

3. Nope, Not Pam August 5, 2021 / 3:10 am

Change? I wouldn’t change a thing. No regrets 😉

4. Pingback: Leaking Ink
  5. Carol anne August 5, 2021 / 8:24 pm

I am not sure, probably I’d love to change how I look! If I succeed on my diet though, I will be doing that!

6. leigha66 August 18, 2021 / 3:59 pm

I would “grow a back bone” … I seem to be easily swayed to be used in the long hall. I am too timid and nice.