Delusional

I read in the just published book, “I Alone Can Fix It,” by Washington Post journalists Carol Leonnig and Philip Rucker, something that made me think of the image that Frank (aka PCGuy IV) uses in his Truthful Tuesday prompts.

In that book, Donald Trump was quote as having said…

“I think it would be hard if George Washington came back from the dead and he chose Abraham Lincoln as his vice-president, I think it would have been very hard for them to beat me.”

This is reminiscent of a few years back when the White House, on Trump’s insistence, reached out to the governor of South Dakota and asked what the process was to get his likeness added to Mount Rushmore.

This man is delusional to think, much less to say aloud, that his name should be mentioned in the company of Washington and Lincoln or that his face should be carved on Mount Rushmore along side of theirs.

And now he truly believes that he won the election this past November and that he is going to be reinstated as president.

Trump belongs in a psychiatric facility, not as a serious candidate for president in 2024. Open your eyes, America — especially Republicans. It’s time to let that madman go.

16 thoughts on “Delusional

1. Paula Light July 23, 2021 / 6:36 am

I don’t know though… with the way things are, George and Abe might end up getting canceled for something or other by liberals and T* would sail on, his supporters unfazed by anything he’s done or said.

• Russell Smith July 23, 2021 / 8:23 am

As a liberal, I don’t think what you are saying makes any sense. It was liberals who wanted to abolish slavery. The very nature of conservatism is to resist change. As the philosopher Heraclitus once said, “The only constant is change.”

• Paula Light July 23, 2021 / 9:20 am

I’m probably considered a liberal also, but we are very quick to dump people who say things we dislike. Think about how many are tossed away for making an antigay or sexist joke. Could our old heroes survive this culture?

2. rugby843 July 23, 2021 / 8:22 am

Yes!  Ridiculous and just typical of his mindset.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

3. Russell Smith July 23, 2021 / 8:26 am

I used to laugh at Trump. Never in a million years would I have thought that this man could become president of the USA. His popularity to me is indicative of a general decay of moral standards in this country. By just one of nearly infinite reasons, he would have been eliminated from any consideration for candidacy of any office.

• Fandango July 23, 2021 / 9:05 am

I agree, and yet here he is, after a disgraceful term as president, he remains the presumptive front runner for the GOP nomination in 2024. Unfathomable.

4. Marleen July 23, 2021 / 8:55 am

That would be so ugly. But, beside his feeling he rates enough to belong there (or beat them), I’m sure he thinks he looks great.

5. Marilyn Armstrong July 23, 2021 / 5:58 pm

I think there are far too many delusional Republicans. It’s an ugly world in which we are living.

6. Terveen Gill July 23, 2021 / 6:04 pm

Lol. He needs to give himself a long and hard look. And then maybe he still won’t find anything wrong. That’s his clueless character. 🙂

7. Lou Carreras July 23, 2021 / 6:20 pm

I wouldn’t have his face on my toilet bowl bottom…maybe the bottom of the kitty litter pan. No. My cat has better taste than that.

8. Lolsy's Library July 24, 2021 / 1:15 am

If they came back now, no way could he beat them. Then again, I didn’t think he was going to win the first time. So what do I know, lol

9. leigha66 August 7, 2021 / 10:52 am

As I read this there is a movie in the background on TV… T* thinks he is invincible like the characters of a Sharknado movie. It is just ridiculous!

Comments are closed.