My Last Photo — June ‘21

Brian, aka Bushboy, posted his monthly prompt that asks us to…
  1. Post the last photo from our camera’s SD card or the last photo from our phone taken in June.
  2. No editing — who cares if it is out of focus, not framed as you would like, or the subject matter didn’t cooperate?
  3. No explanations needed — just the photo will do.
  4. Create a pingback to Brian’s post or link in the comments.
  5. Tag “The Last Photo.”

So here’s the last photo I took on my iPhone in June.

This little critter was running across the patio in my backyard when he suddenly stopped and looked directly at me. I swear I heard this little lizard say, “You talkin’ to me?” in a perfect Robert De Niro imitation. Then he suddenly scampered off the patio and found shelter under a nearby rock.

13 thoughts on “My Last Photo — June ‘21

1. newepicauthor July 1, 2021 / 5:35 am

There was a lizard inside my mailbox the other day when I opened it up. That little bastard scarred the shit out of me.

• newepicauthor July 1, 2021 / 8:41 am

Lizards are everywhere here in Florida, but the next time I see that guy, I will ask him.

2. bushboy July 1, 2021 / 5:55 am

I just love the comparison Fandango. Great Last Photo. Thanks for joining in 🙂 🙂

3. Kat July 1, 2021 / 6:04 am

That lizard definitely has an attitude! 🙂

4. Terveen Gill July 1, 2021 / 6:43 am

Haha! So funny.
    I’m so scared of lizards. They do appear threatening. 🙂

5. RuthScribbles July 1, 2021 / 8:48 am

my photos are all together in the cloud and download to my phone…. I also do lots of screenshots. 🤠

6. Marleen July 1, 2021 / 3:17 pm

My oldest son has a favorite memory of geckos in Hawaii (and a lot of things there). (We didn’t take a lot of vacations, so he really appreciated that.) My middle son was very impressed with a trip to Palm Island in Florida; he got to save some giant turtles. I saved a baby snake, once. In Saint Louis, though (not out on a lark); the little guy was in the middle of a sidewalk the same color as him or her self — could easily have been stepped on. The geckos, as far as we ever saw, didn’t need rescuing.

7. jilldennison July 2, 2021 / 12:31 pm

Awwww … he’s so cute!!! Good comparison to DeNiro there!

Comments are closed.