Wouldn’t you like to expose your newer readers to some of your earlier posts that they might never have seen? Or remind your long term followers of posts that they might not remember? Each Friday I will publish a post I wrote on this exact date in a previous year.
How about you? Why don’t you reach back into your own archives and highlight a post that you wrote on this very date in a previous year? You can repost your Friday Flashback post on your blog and pingback to this post. Or you can just write a comment below with a link to the post you selected.
If you’ve been blogging for less than a year, go ahead and choose a post that you previously published on this day (the 4th) of any month within the past year and link to that post in a comment.
This was originally posted on June 4, 2018.
So Teresa over at The Haunted Wordsmith (who has since removed this blog but can now be found here) was nominated for the Liebster award. Good for her. It’s well-deserved. Then Teresa apparently drew my name out of a hat when following the rules that required her to nominate 5-11 other bloggers with fewer than 1,000 followers for the award.
Now some may consider this to be primitive of me, but my blog is an award-free blog. So while I can’t accept Teresa’s very kind nomination for the Liebster award, I can answer the ten questions she asked of those she nominated.
- If you could be any animal, what would it be? A werewolf. I’m already hairy and I love howling at the moon.
- Do you believe in fairy tales? No. I’m an atheist.
- What is your favorite movie/tv show? The Rachel Maddow Show. And don’t you dare judge me.
- What are you reading right now? This post.
- What is one movie people would be surprised to learn you like? My all-time favorite movie is Mel Brooks’ “Young Frankenstein,” but that wouldn’t surprise anyone who knows me.
- If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would it be? Donald Trump. I’d fire my cabinet and resign before the end of the day.
- What advice would you give your younger self? Grow up!
- If you could swap blogs with someone, who would it be? Why would I wanna do that? My blog is da best. 🤪
- Name three places anywhere in the Universe that you would like to see up close. Uranus! No, I’m just kidding. I have no interest in seeing Uranus. What do you think I am — a proctologist? As to two other places, I dunno. Krypton and Dune.
- Dog, cat, fish, bird, reptile, small mammal, or no pet at all? A dog and a cat.