29 thoughts on “Weekend Writing Prompt — Eerie

1. newepicauthor May 22, 2021 / 9:32 am

She has to be one of those serial post likers and I guess she does that so you read her posts, but I don’t think that I have ever seen any.

2. gatewayer57 May 22, 2021 / 9:44 am

I’m sorry for doing that. I was trying to catch up on the posts that I haven’t read. I do read every single one.

• Fandango May 22, 2021 / 11:03 am

So you are real and you’re not a spammer. When I saw 43 likes in a row and then when I clicked on your avatar and it was a dead end, I figured you weren’t real? Do you have your own blog? If so, you should link your avatar to it.

• Fandango May 22, 2021 / 11:05 am

I only singled her out because I thought she was a spammer or a robot. I mean 43 likes in a row and an avatar that was a dead end. But apparently she is real.

• Jen Goldie May 22, 2021 / 11:16 am

She’s a regular reader of several bloggers.
        All you had to do is ask her not to do it in that post.
        We all get multiple likes.
        Not every avatar has links btw.

• Fandango May 22, 2021 / 2:48 pm

In my defense, Jen, she left no comments and you can’t comment on a “like.” I tried to link back to her blog to ask her about all of the likes, but it was a dead end. So I assumed that anyone who left 43 likes in a row but not one single comment and with no way to link back tho their blog was bogus.

3. KL Caley May 22, 2021 / 11:17 am

I’ve had a few of these lately, it’s very difficult to tell if they are genuine or not, it looks like yours is and you’ve got a lovely new follower. KL ❤️

4. Marilyn Armstrong May 22, 2021 / 4:52 pm

I’ve gotten as many as four repeats from one commenter and sometimes one of mine becomes two or three (or for all I know, more) … but that really IS a lot! Not a spammer?

5. Lolsy's Library May 22, 2021 / 10:00 pm

I get regular likes from people. One must remember, we’re not always on here. Some bloggers may only come on once or twice a week.

• Fandango May 22, 2021 / 10:07 pm

Yes, I know. It was just 43 likes in short order in one day set off some red flags. But it turns out my suspicions were wrong.

6. Carol anne May 23, 2021 / 11:57 am

Gatewayer57 is real! But I know, the name would have you believing its a bot! Never assume anything though, lol!