Frank (aka PCGuy) and Di (aka Pensitivity101) alternate as hosts for Fibbing Friday, a silly little exercise where we are to write a post with our answers to the ten questions below. But as the title suggests, truth is not an option. The idea is to fib a little, a lot, tell whoppers, be inventive, silly, or even outrageous, in our responses. Today is Di ‘s turn to host and here are her questions.
1. You either love it or hate it.
2. They said you want to ‘Splash it all over.’
Aftershave lotion when you’re a teenage boy going out on your first date with a girl.
3. Why have cotton when you can have silk?
Because Q-tips work better and are cheaper with cotton on the ends of the swabs than with silk.
4. ‘Because you’re worth it’
My retirement savings account.
5. ‘It does exactly what it says on the tin……..’
Keeps the peace.
6. What ‘Gives you wings’?
The U.S. Air Force when you become an airborne ranger.
7. Where will you find an ‘awful lot of coffee’?
Behind the counter at any Starbucks.
8. What is ‘Any time, any place, anywhere?’
It’s when and where Republican sycophants and MAGA-maniacs are ready and willing to accept Donald Trump’s Big Lie that he, and not Joe Biden, won the 2020 U.S. presidential election and to challenge the votes in many states by claiming that the election was stolen from him and he is the legitimate POTUS.
9. What is soft, strong, and very, very long?
My heart, my head, and my…well, you figure it out.
10. Name the product where ‘A little dab’ll do ya’