FOWC with Fandango — Wand

FOWCWelcome to May 14, 2021 and to Fandango’s One-Word Challenge (aka, FOWC). It’s designed to fill the void after WordPress bailed on its daily one-word prompt.

I will be posting each day’s word just after midnight Pacific Time (US).

Today’s word is “wand.”

Write a post using that word. It can be prose, poetry, fiction, non-fiction. It can be any length. It can be just a picture or a drawing if you want. No holds barred, so to speak.

Once you are done, tag your post with #FOWC and create a pingback to this post if you are on WordPress. Please check to confirm that your pingback is there. If not, please manually add your link in the comments.

And be sure to read the posts of other bloggers who respond to this prompt. You will marvel at their creativity.

26 thoughts on “FOWC with Fandango — Wand

1. bushboy May 14, 2021 / 4:06 am

I was driving along the road when I saw a woman hitchhiking. Not wanting to leave a woman stranded on the side of the road, I stopped to give her a lift. She got in the car and after some small talk she said to me “I am a witch. Look here I have a magic wand.” “I could turn you into anything I wish.” She ran the wand up and own my thigh and I turned into a motel. 🙂

2. aguycalledbloke May 14, 2021 / 2:31 pm

My oh my Mr Bond!! Huskily whispered the curvacious blonde…
    …. You have such a wonderfully gifted wand!”
    “Thank you my dear, l agree and l am also rather fond …
    …of how when we three are together it responds!
    …..

• Fandango May 14, 2021 / 11:05 pm

As they say, it’s not the size of the wand that counts, it’s the magic behind it.

3. lifelessons May 14, 2021 / 5:56 pm

I don’t know why WP pingbacked three different poems for this prompt. I just posted the correct one.. it is “Fruitless Efforts.” Crazy.. So sorry for this.

• Fandango May 14, 2021 / 11:11 pm

No worries. I kept getting “oops, page not found,” but I searched and searched and found the right post. WP is playing pingback games again it seems.

• lifelessons May 14, 2021 / 11:13 pm

That has happened before? Can’t figure out how two posts made seven hours apart could get their pingbacks confused..So strange.

Comments are closed.