Frank (aka PCGuy) and Di (aka Pensitivity101) alternate as hosts for Fibbing Friday, a silly little exercise where we are to write a post with our answers to the ten questions below. But as the title suggests, truth is not an option. The idea is to fib a little, a lot, tell whoppers, be inventive, silly, or even outrageous, in our responses. Today is Di’s turn to host and here are her questions.
1. What is a menagerie?
It’s a type of seedless fruit that is a cross between a tangerine and a mandarin orange.
2. What is Victoria’s Secret?
She’s having a torrid affair with her husband’s brother.
3. What is the secret of The Black Magic Box?
It’s not black and there is nothing magic about it.
4. What do hurricanes, tornadoes, and mosquitoes have in common?
They all suck, either literally or figuratively.
5. What do Merlin and a Griffin have in common?
They are both legendary.
6. Complete this famous trio: Sooty, Sweep, and ……………………
…Scooby Dooby Doo.
7. Who are the Telly Tubbies?
Fat kids who can’t keep secrets.
8. Why are Hymns not called Hers?
Because the church is sexist.
9. Whose signature logo is The Whopper?
Andre the Giant.
10. What is skiffle?
The latest teenage dance craze.