My Last Photo — April ‘21

Brian, aka Bushboy, posted his monthly prompt that asked us to…
  1. Post the last photo from our camera’s SD card or the last photo from our phone taken in April.
  2. No editing — who cares if it is out of focus, not framed as you would like, or the subject matter didn’t cooperate?
  3. No explanations needed — just the photo will do.
  4. Create a pingback to Brian’s post or link in the comments.
  5. Tag “The Last Photo.”

So here’s the last photo I took on my iPhone. I took this yesterday specifically for Brian’s challenge. Do any of you know what this is? If so, let me know in the comments.

18 thoughts on “My Last Photo — April ‘21

1. CARAMEL May 1, 2021 / 2:22 pm

I was wondering if it was representing an actual city but there is a lot going on in that picture – I see King Kong in the background I think…and the Tardis at the bottom. It looks like a compilation of movie and TV references.

2. bushboy May 1, 2021 / 4:38 pm

Great last photo Fandango. I am glad it wasn’t a jigsaw puzzle. Thanks for joining in 🙂 🙂

3. Marleen May 1, 2021 / 7:06 pm

I recognized it “from somewhere” but didn’t remember where. I used to have Roku.

4. leigha66 May 8, 2021 / 10:22 am

I was going to guess a book cover… it has pretty colors, that is for sure.

5. SueW May 31, 2021 / 11:31 pm

I love the colours. I read in the comments that it’s from a Roku, so what is a Roku?

• Fandango May 31, 2021 / 11:40 pm

Roku is a streaming device that you plug into your TV so that you can stream shows that are on, say, Netflix, Hulu, Apple+, HBO Max, etc. without having to subscribe to cable TV or satellite TV.

• SueW May 31, 2021 / 11:58 pm

Thank you, we probably have a different word for it, though I suspect it might be illegal here 😀.

There are many things/names from over the pond that are lost on me and the only channel I recognise from the list is Netflix!
        Thank you for the info.