Cyranny, at Cyranny’s Cove, was kind enough to nominate me as a recipient of the Golden Bloggerz Award. Yay!

Of course I’m thrilled that Cyranny thinks enough of my blog that she nominated it for this award. Mine is an award-free blog, but that doesn’t mean I don’t appreciate the recognition. So thank you Cyranny.

As with all blog awards, there are rules to follow, including copying all of the rules into our own posts. But if you want to know the rules for this award, click on the link to Cyranny’s post or on the link to the Golden Bloggerz Award post. What I am going to do is list three things about myself and then answer Cyranny’s five questions.

Three things about myself:

• I am a septuagenarian
  • I live in the San Francisco Bay area
  • I have a wife, two adult children, one grandchild and another in the oven

Now to Cyranny’s questions;

What’s your favorite photograph?

There are so many photos that I love, but this one of my wife holding our infant grandson last summer shortly after his birth is certainly one of my favorites.

How long can you go without blinking?

I don’t know and I don’t care.

On a scale of 1 to 5, how superstitious are YOU?

Assuming one is not at all superstitious and five is extremely superstitious, I’m a one.

Flowers or chocolate?

You can’t eat most flowers, so I’m going with chocolate.

Where’s the first place you’ll go once the pandemic is over?

Out to dinner inside my favorite restaurant, assuming it’s still in business.

At this point, according to the “rules,” I’m supposed to nominate 10 to 20 other bloggers for this award and I’m supposed to provide links to two or three of my best posts. I’m doing neither. Instead, I’m going to nominate every blogger who is reading this post for the Golden Bloggerz Award. Congratulations to each and every one of you. Feel free to tell us three things about yourself and to answer the same questions Cyranny asked me. Or make up your own damn questions!

12 thoughts on “Thank You Cyranny

1. Alice DeForest April 26, 2021 / 11:31 am

Beautiful baby, enjoy of second of Grand parenting and congrats on the one on the way

2. Marleen April 26, 2021 / 12:23 pm

Wow! I appreciate seeing the baby!

As for the me, chocolate if there is no hydrogenated oil.

Where will I go? I’ve already started. With one shot down, I’ve gone to look at two properties with a son of mine. We’ve also gone to two restaurants (inside); one Mexican (good food and two margaritas), one Mediterranean or Israeli. We wore masks in.

• Marleen April 26, 2021 / 2:27 pm

The chocolate choice pertains to gifting. If the question is to involve what I don’t want to do absolutely without, in the world, then I’d have to go with flowers.

3. newepicauthor April 26, 2021 / 12:48 pm

It has been quite a while since you received a blogging award Fandango and it couldn’t happen to a more deserving blogger.

4. Astrid April 26, 2021 / 3:00 pm

Love your answers to the questions. I also think you definitely deserve the award. Oh and congrats to the expectant parents on your grandchild on the way.

5. Hetty Eliot April 26, 2021 / 4:04 pm

I made the terrible mistake of doing the blogger award thing once and never will again. I wasn’t dumb enough to believe it was real, but was dumb enough not to realize how mad other people would get. I was excited to answer questions and highlight the people I follow. I thought it was cute. How wrong I was. Oh, how wrong I was. But at the same time, though, I met some new blogger friends, so it wasn’t all bad.