Share Your World — Love or Money

Melanie is back with another edition of Share Your World. Here are this week’s questions.

Which would you rather throw away: Love or Money?

Okay, I know I should say money, but the truth is, in today’s world, you can survive without love, but not without money. So as cold and heartless as it may sound, I’d have to go with love.

Do you believe you should do one thing a day that scares you?

No. Why would I want to?

What’s the last thing you do at night?

Read all of the posts from bloggers I follow that I wasn’t able to get to during the day.

If you could own a mythical creature (unicorn, phoenix, etc.), which one would you pick?

I’m a pragmatic guy and I don’t believe in mythical creatures because, by definition, mythical creatures are myths and myths are widely held but false beliefs or ideas. So I don’t think I can own something that doesn’t exist in the real world. Sorry Melanie.

10 thoughts on “Share Your World — Love or Money

1. Sadje April 26, 2021 / 3:45 pm

Practical and pragmatic, as usual!

2. Taswegian1957 April 26, 2021 / 7:18 pm

Our answers are similar in some respects. I can’t afford to throw away money and I don’t need romantic love as long as I have my family and pets.

• Fandango April 26, 2021 / 10:31 pm

I went to look at your SYW post by clicking on “Dolls, Dolls, Dolls” in your comment, but when I got there it showed you last post, something about Barbie in a sweater posted four days ago. Did it take me to the wrong site?

• Taswegian1957 April 26, 2021 / 10:39 pm

Yes it did, I write SYW posts on Our Other Blog. The doll blog is a niche blog. I should probably be more careful about which blog ID I use when I comment.

3. Marleen April 26, 2021 / 7:58 pm

I think I’d like to own one of the small horses from ancient Europe.

4. Melanie B Cee April 27, 2021 / 7:43 am

Thanks for Sharing Your Pragmatic World Fandango! Excellent points you have made too! And apparently, love comes back if it’s true love, so there’s no harm in tossing it now and again in lieu of a pay day….. (I love those candy bars, you?) Thanks for the practical answers, but I expect nothing less! Have a grand week!

5. leigha66 May 2, 2021 / 11:57 am

I would really struggle with a decision on love or money. And like you said, why would we want to do something scary. Last thing I do is close my eyes and attempt to shut off my brain. Hands down a unicorn!

Comments are closed.