Share Your World — Weird Questions

Share Your WorldFor this week’s Share Your World prompt, Melanie admits that her questions are “weird.” That they are, almost like those that Di and Frank alternate weekly and ask in their Fibbing Friday prompts. Nonetheless, here are Melanie’s weird questions and my straight answers.

What would be the worst “buy one get one free” sale of all time?

Um, vasectomies?

Have you ever gotten a really bad haircut? Do share!

It’s been so long since I actually had someone else cut my hair that I can’t remember, although I’m sure, back when I still had hair on my head to be cut, I got plenty of really bad haircuts.

Aren’t Disneyland and Disney World (and all the variants) just a people trap operated by a mouse?

Probably, and an expensive people trap at that.

What if Batman got bitten by a vampire? What would happen?

He would be a blood sucking vampire batman who would only come out at night and who would have to have his bat cave outfitted with a coffin for him to sleep in during the day.

What do you want your final words to be if you could choose?

“It was fun while it lasted.”

16 thoughts on “Share Your World — Weird Questions

1. Mister Bump UK April 12, 2021 / 10:18 am

I’d have thought “fuck me, it’s dark down here” would be pretty appropriate.

2. K.Hartless April 12, 2021 / 10:51 am

LOL Buy one get one free vasectomies..could be a good thing for overpopulation.

3. Melanie B Cee April 12, 2021 / 11:35 am

Thank you Fandango for Sharing Your World! Vasectomy has to be the GREATEST answer! LOL Except I’m curious. Did they only include one side in the original? Thereby prompting the two for one? Um. O_o Yeah. Overthinking and I need to just stop that. *snicker* I’d forgotten that you prefer the ‘all natural’ look to your scalp, but thanks for letting us know about when you used to partake of the snippety snip (oh my goodness, I’m going to be preoccupied with vasectomies all day now) … Great last words btw! Have a wonderful week!

4. lssattitudeofgratitude April 12, 2021 / 12:12 pm

OK , I busted out laughing at the first answer. My brain saw a doc, with two men straddled in stirrups going from one man to the next with their coupon in hand.

5. amoralegria April 12, 2021 / 4:56 pm

LOL – Vasectomies! Although I’ve heard they can sometimes be reversed…I know of someone who that happened to, and the result was a very nice cousin for my son to play with! Maybe if the guy wants to have another vasectomy after reversing it, he could use the coupon? No, probably the reversal would be considered the “free” one!

• Fandango April 12, 2021 / 10:12 pm

I said vasectomies and you said mastectomies. Thinking sort of along the same lines. Well, sort of.