27 thoughts on “Am I the Only One Getting This Message on wordpress.com?

1. Raivenne April 7, 2021 / 12:04 pm

No you’re not. I have received it twice in the last 15 minutes.

2. msjadeli April 7, 2021 / 12:53 pm

I got this too, Fandango. I immediately shut the computer off, waited 10 minutes then restarted. I’m naturally suspicious.

• Fandango April 7, 2021 / 1:30 pm

I thought maybe someone had hack my computer but it also happened on my iPhone.

• msjadeli April 7, 2021 / 1:32 pm

Now that makes me a little nervous. We can’t all be on the same server? I was reading a post from “Blogger” when it happened.

3. rugby843 April 7, 2021 / 1:07 pm

I have not but haven’t been in much

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

• Fandango April 7, 2021 / 1:36 pm

It says, “Your server is going through a few minutes of routine maintenance. Please don’t touch your browser for a few minutes.” This is not a message I have ever received before.

4. Stine Writing April 7, 2021 / 1:26 pm

I’d say no, but instead I will say “not yet”. Nothing is totally consistent!

5. J.E.M. Wildfire April 7, 2021 / 3:23 pm

I got it on and off for several hours. That, combined with whatever is going on in the background that slows/freezes my computer, has derailed today’s productivity. Grrrrrr

• Fandango April 7, 2021 / 5:22 pm

I’d never ever seen that message before.

6. amoralegria April 7, 2021 / 8:35 pm

I get this occasionally when I click on a link to someone’s post and it claims there is nothing there (at that link).

7. Lorraine April 9, 2021 / 10:34 am

I’ve been at war with wordpress, but as yet, they haven’t sent that particular volley my way.

• Fandango April 9, 2021 / 11:07 pm

I think many of us are at war with WordPress these days.

• Lorraine April 10, 2021 / 7:03 am

Yes, I figured out a new way to bypass the new editor. Still need to try and actually get a real person about a problem!