Who Won the Week? 04/04/2021

FWWTWThe idea behind Who Won the Week is for you to select who (or what) you think “won” this past week. Your selection can be anyone or anything — politicians, celebrities, athletes, authors, bloggers, your friends or family members, books, movies, TV shows, businesses, organizations, whatever.

I will be posting this prompt on Sunday mornings (my time). If you want to participate, write your own post designating who you think won the week and why you think they deserve your nod. Then link back to this post and tag you post with FWWTW.

Well, it’s time to pick this week’s Who Won the Week winner and, quite honestly, I’m stumped. I’ve been racking my brain (or is that “wracking” my brain? I always forget) and I’ve come up empty. So I’m punting this week. Sorry about that. Hopefully next week will bring a clear winner.

What about you? Who (or what) do you think won the week?

22 thoughts on “Who Won the Week? 04/04/2021

1. NeverSilenceTheMadness April 4, 2021 / 2:25 pm

hmmm interesting and thoughtful prompt, I like this because I think it will make me try to be more aware of the outside world and whats going on in the bigger picture around me. I’ll try to keep this in mind as I go through my week and hopefully have a response for the next one 💋

• Fandango April 4, 2021 / 10:13 pm

How so? What did they do to win the week? Or are they all just really hot?

• bushboy April 4, 2021 / 11:15 pm

Now that is why they won the week.
        There has been a lot of women saying no more mens shit in the workplace and it has all come from a woman being raped in our Parliament House, blokes masturbating on female politicians desks and a lack of female representation in decision making.
        Our Prime Minister is a religious piss weak idiot who is full of announcements but no substance regarding womens issues.
        Australian women are taking a stand supported by some men and won’t be silenced by misogynistic men.
        I stand proudly beside the women of our community to stop domestic violence, sexual attacks and verbal abuse.
        Aussie women are strong and will give them hell.
        Off my soapbox now.
        Thanks for listening

2. jilldennison April 4, 2021 / 8:02 pm

This is a fun project! I can’t think of one right now, but I’ll try to for next week’s!

3. annieasksyou April 4, 2021 / 8:10 pm

All the corporate interests who, regardless of motivation, announced opposition to voter suppression laws and support for expanding the right to vote. (Axios had a lengthy list.)

Now we’ll see what happens if the right wing boycotts lead to financial losses—and shareholder or internal dissension.

4. leigha66 April 7, 2021 / 8:52 pm

Me and my boyfriend won a spot to get vaccinated… we go tomorrow for our “Fouci ouchie” That is definitely a win for us! 💉