Share Your World — Spring has Sprung

Share Your WorldFor this week’s Share Your World prompt, Melanie is getting all philosophical on us. Well, if that’s what she wants to do, who am I not to get philosophical right back.

What is knowledge?

Knowing when to show ’em
Knowing when to hold ’em
Knowing when to fold ’em
Knowing when to walk away
And knowing when to run

How do you define consciousness (self awareness)?

I think, therefore I am.

Is it possible to prove that other people besides yourself have consciousness?

They think, therefore they are.

Would you be able to tell if time had been altered in some way?

Only time will tell.

Do you like potato chips (they’re called ‘crisps’ in Europe I believe)?

This is not exactly what I’d call a philosophical question, but being the knowledgeable, self-conscious, self-aware person that I am, I’d have to say yes, I do like potato chips.

Celebrate Spring by sharing an image or anecdote that shares “Spring”!

Yay Spring!

15 thoughts on “Share Your World — Spring has Sprung

1. Marilyn Armstrong March 29, 2021 / 1:48 pm

Knowing when to run is a very fine thing to know.

If I don’t think, does that mean that I’m not?

2. K.Hartless March 29, 2021 / 3:22 pm

You know how to make spring look good. Barely thinking and therefore, I am ready….for bed.

3. Taswegian1957 March 29, 2021 / 4:14 pm

I enjoyed your answers. I took a look at the questions late last night when the post dropped and my brain could not fashion any kind of sensible or silly answers so I went to bed.

• Fandango March 29, 2021 / 9:56 pm

Sometimes that’s the best option. 😉

4. Melanie B Cee March 30, 2021 / 8:52 am

Thank you Fandango for Sharing Your World. In rhyme and song lyrics and everything. You gave the most unique set of answers so far and kept them brief. My hat is off to you! I included the chip question to lighten the load a little, those other questions were a bit heavy this week! Your “spring” ‘celebration’ is duly noted. The people at the mattress factory will be in touch… 😉 Have a great week!

• Fandango March 30, 2021 / 10:23 pm

Thanks, Melanie. I decided to go light in answering your “heavy” questions.

5. leigha66 April 2, 2021 / 3:47 pm