Fandango’s Provocative Question #110

FPQWelcome once again to Fandango’s Provocative Question. Each week I will pose what I think is a provocative question for your consideration.

Today’s provocative question is what I hope will be a fun one, and I hope that those of you who choose to participate will not respond with a one-word answer like “fine” or “good” or “nonexistent.” Or worse, tell me it’s none of my business, even though it really is none of my business.

I do hope you’ll just have fun with the question and dazzle us with your answer.

So what is this question? It’s simply…

How’s your sex life?

If you choose to participate, write a post with your response to the question. Once you are done, tag your post with #FPQ and create a pingback to this post if you are on WordPress. Or you can simply include a link to your post in the comments. But remember to check to confirm that your pingback or your link shows up in the comments.

26 thoughts on “Fandango’s Provocative Question #110

1. pensitivity101 February 24, 2021 / 6:55 am

Well, this could open up an interesting chapter in your FPQ library Fandango.
    I remember bunk beds in the honeymoon suite and laughter echoing through the bowels of the overnight ferry, cosy evenings snuggled up by the fire, and a sense of belonging. How does it go, now it takes all night to do what we used to do all night? No rush, which is just as well!!

2. rugby843 February 24, 2021 / 9:34 am

I had to laugh at this one with you expecting to get any honest answers!  Besides it should be a private affair even when it’s excellent🤓. Having been a widow for 8 years I have to say nonexistent.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

• Fandango February 24, 2021 / 11:52 am

I didn’t expect a lot of “honest” answers, but I thought it might be a fun question to pose nonetheless.

• rugby843 February 24, 2021 / 11:53 am

Another “no you didn’t” moment but that’s what keeps it interesting!😊

3. Marleen February 24, 2021 / 11:56 am

To Mr. Bump.

Lyrics from a Genesis song:
    Erogenous zones — I love you.
    Without them what would a poor boy do?

…..

Erogenous zones, I question you:
    without them what would a poor boy do?

My [ex] brother-in-law recently answered the question of his “favorite” song.

His choice was from the same album (The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway), but not that same song. The lyrics I immediately remembered from the song he selected were, I’m not full of shit and This is your mess I’m stuck in (Peter Gabriel being his favorite singer), I really don’t belong.

All seems a bit dark, to me — while I enjoy the album.

I not infrequently remember lyrics of his and try to place the song.
    Here is the most recent song, by Gabriel, that it happened with for me:

Actually, I don’t know that these are Peter’s lyrics;
    he did it with Laurie Anderson (but they have another version).

And, to Fandango.

This question could be the heart of the matter to what all the provocative questions have been leading, I would figure. I’ll have to consider whether I will answer properly. For now, how about a two-word reply? The answer: it’s complicated (in hindsight evaluation of my circumstance).

• Fandango February 24, 2021 / 12:01 pm

It’s always kind of complicated, isn’t it?

4. CARAMEL February 24, 2021 / 3:47 pm

lol – do you need pictures? or video clips?

…on a more serious note…I still find it gives me goosebumps to think I was estranged from Jack for so long. So yes….very meaningful. But we only get to spend a couple of nights together each week normally.

• Fandango February 24, 2021 / 4:42 pm

Pictures and videos? Sure, why not? 😂

Anyway, you and Jack found each other again, so it’s all good!