A Month of Love #6

Paula Light says, “Let’s celebrate the month of lurve (aka love) by posting one thing we love every day throughout February.

Now the truth is that I’m not really a romantic guy, so I might be hard pressed to come up with 28 objects of love, but I think I should be able to come up with 28 things I like a lot.

In May of last year I became a first time grandfather and I love being able to spend time with my grandson. Unfortunately, due to the pandemic, I usually get to spend only a few hours of face-to-face time a week with him. Still, those few hours are precious.

16 thoughts on “A Month of Love #6

1. passionfortruths February 6, 2021 / 12:41 pm

Finding where our joy lies and celebrating it is so important, I feel.. as it is, too much drama is being played out surrounding the pandemic. Good to shift our focus to what we like or love 👍🏻😍👍🏻

2. Paula Light February 6, 2021 / 1:06 pm

Grands are the best! I didn’t schedule mine for my love-month cuz I’m not allowed to post pics of their cute faces 💙💖

• Fandango February 6, 2021 / 3:08 pm

Yeah, me neither, which is why I just used the generic sketch.

3. margaret21 February 6, 2021 / 1:32 pm

Enjoy those moments. Some of us have not so far been able to meet our pandemic-period grandchildren.

4. Marleen February 6, 2021 / 2:37 pm

I hope you’ll delete this after you get it: I’m sure you want “precious” in the last sentence instead of previous.

• Fandango February 6, 2021 / 4:38 pm

Thanks. Damn that autocorrect! 😡

5. CARAMEL February 7, 2021 / 2:14 am

We have had a few new-borns arrive in our family since the pandemic began. It feels strange not being able to visit them. But it is always lovely to receive photos of them.

6. Michael February 7, 2021 / 9:03 pm

Yes, gkids are a lot of fun. I took my granddaughter to school this morning but had to tell her I’d taken her seat out of the car. She informed me that she was now 6 and everything would be ok.

7. leigha66 February 10, 2021 / 7:10 pm

I hear grands are more fun than your own… I figure I should find out within the next five years.

8. Carol anne March 1, 2021 / 10:03 am