Frank (aka PCGuy) and Di (aka Pensitivity101) alternate as host for Fibbing Friday, a silly little exercise where we are to write a post with our answers to the ten questions below. But as the title suggests, truth is not an option. The idea is to fib a little, a lot, tell whoppers, be inventive, silly, or even outrageous, in our responses. Today is Frank’s turn to host and here are his questions.
1. What is Groundhog Day all about?
It’s a day of remembrance for all of the jerks that hogged too much space on the blanket whenever you went on a picnic.
2. What is déjà vu?
It’s the name of an album from Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young.
3. What is meant by the phrase, “Hindsight is always 20/20”?
It’s the perspective people get when they put their heads up their asses.
4. What are reruns?
It’s when you’re a runner in a race and there’s a false start after the gun and you have to go back to the starting blocks and re-run the race.
5. What does it mean to be redundant?
I don’t know, I don’t know, I just don’t know.
6. What word describes unnecessary repetition?
7. What is the name given to TV shows when they are shown again after their original air date?
8. What phrase is used when you you can look back at a situation and clearly see what should have been done?
9. What is the feeling that you have been somewhere or done something before called?
Been there, done that.
10. What day supposedly determines how long winter will last based on a particular animal seeing or not seeing its shadow?