A Month of Love #3

Paula Light says, “Let’s celebrate the month of lurve (aka love) by posting one thing we love every day throughout February.

Now the truth is that I’m not really a romantic guy, so I might be hard pressed to come up with 28 objects of love, but I think I should be able to come up with 28 things I like a lot.

Today I’m posting a picture of our cat, who I love very much.I am posting this picture of our cat because on Monday I posted this picture of him and everyone said that he looked mean or angry or scary. I’m afraid that picture gave the wrong impression of our cat. Sure, he can be, as all cats are, temperamental — especially when he thinks he’s being ignored or feels that he’s overdue to be fed. But he’s actually a real sweetheart of a cat.

23 thoughts on “A Month of Love #3

• K.Hartless February 3, 2021 / 12:14 pm

a mysterious mouser….I like it. ;). Do I get three gueses a day like in Rumplestiltskin?

• Marleen February 4, 2021 / 11:56 am

I’m gonna take one shot at it. Jaden? Could be Jada, but it’s a guy… so…

Oh, I have another guess, if that’s not right. But I’ll stick with only two guesses.

• Marleen February 4, 2021 / 10:11 pm

No more guesses on my part unless K. takes a guess.

• Fandango February 4, 2021 / 10:33 pm

Nope, not Jaden or Jada.

1. Marleen February 3, 2021 / 12:41 pm

Awww… kitty kitty kitty

2. animar64 February 3, 2021 / 1:06 pm

Over my entire life I’ve had 7 cats- only two were not black. It’s funny how people think they were mysterious and naughty by nature- well one was sort of psycho but for the most part they were sweet. The other two. Woof. They wrote horror stories about cats like them.

3. bushboy February 3, 2021 / 2:51 pm

Good on you for setting the record straight Fandango 🙂 🙂

• Marleen February 5, 2021 / 6:34 pm

There was a frame of time in my life when I had two cats who were both black and white, each of them — brothers. I didn’t think they were pretty… but cute in that they were cats. They turned out, as outdoor cats, to be very loyal members of the household (even if not allowed indoors). And they were quite friendly with the family. They were also very practical. I had not known, when I took them in (and then booted them out), how practical they would be. They killed mice and skunks and more; no shenanigans (they got what they saw as their job done). While their body type was more cute and sturdy, your cat is of a style that is pretty… and still cute.

• Fandango February 5, 2021 / 10:04 pm

Thanks. I think, for black cat, he’s quite handsome.