A Month of Love #2

Paula Light says, “Let’s celebrate the month of lurve (aka love) by posting one thing we love every day throughout February.

Now the truth is that I’m not really a romantic guy, so I might be hard pressed to come up with 28 objects of love, but I think I should be able to come up with 28 things I like a lot.

So let’s go with this today:Okay, you must think I have a real sweet tooth. Yesterday I posted a picture of my favorite ice cream, Ben & Jerry’s Stephen Colbert’s Americone Dream ice cream. And today I’m showing bars of dark chocolate. I usually break off a square of the dark chocolate after lunch each day. But I swear that is it for sweets. A square of dark chocolate during the day and a half pint of ice cream at night.

10 thoughts on “A Month of Love #2

1. Marleen February 2, 2021 / 12:27 pm

You and the queen of England. She has a piece of chocolate with either lunch or tea (I’ve forgotten which).

2. JT Twissel February 2, 2021 / 2:54 pm

I can never eat just one piece of chocolate – that’s the problem!

3. amoralegria February 2, 2021 / 4:31 pm

I’m with you – I love chocolate! I also have a stash of fancy candy bars in a drawer, and occasionally (though not every day) break off a piece and savor the flavor!

4. Melanie B Cee February 3, 2021 / 8:56 am

Lucky you too to live so close (relatively) to the Ghiradelli Chocolate Factory. Mmmm! ❤ (I 'borrowed' your badge. I really liked it and will give you full credit of course!)

• Fandango February 3, 2021 / 11:22 am

Feel free to use it. I found it on the internet.

5. leigha66 February 3, 2021 / 10:17 pm

I think it is Ghirardelli that has the sea salt caramel I love. Both Lindt and Ghirardelli are great. I also love Dagoba organic chocolate, very yummy. But I think you must have some serious self control to keep it to one square of chocolate a day!