21 thoughts on “This Says It All

1. relaxitsallwrite January 21, 2021 / 9:46 am

Might I pose a challenge for you, Fandango? My kids are currently watching Horton Hears a Who. For some reason, I could hear your “voice” narrating a Seussian version of Trump’s departure. Might be a fun writing exercise I think you would nail!

2. Marleen January 21, 2021 / 9:51 am

Tucker … Full Q During Mindless Inauguration Rant

Just found out FOX”news” settled on the Seth Rich
    conspiracy they forwarded. They didn’t want the fact
    out to the public until after the clear election results.
    (That’s not the main subject of this video clip, and the
    discussion can be a little hard to follow when people
    aren’t already pretty informed and if they don’t have an
    ear for sarcasm and so forth. Carlson is irresponsible.)

3. Lolsy's Library January 21, 2021 / 5:53 pm

I believe that the Biden and Harris administration can do it! Will it happen over night, no way, but I think they can!

• Fandango January 21, 2021 / 10:50 pm

It will probably take a year or two, but I, too, think they can and they will.

4. lavender January 21, 2021 / 7:30 pm

We all knew somewhere that Biden and Harris will be powerhouse after Donald Trump. I’m happy that it was at least free and fair elections unlike in other countries who manipulate votes. Kamala Harris has the potential to run the administration.

• Fandango January 21, 2021 / 10:55 pm

Yes, I agree that she does.

5. annieasksyou January 21, 2021 / 8:00 pm

I think there’s an error in that cover. There would never have been so many briefing books—or books at all—in trump’s presence. He would have waved them away.

Damn! I promised myself I’d never write his name again!

• Fandango January 21, 2021 / 10:59 pm

Ha! You’re right! Good catch. It’s such a relief that he’s not dominating the news, isn’t it?

• Fandango January 21, 2021 / 11:00 pm

I agree with Chris Hayes.

• Marleen January 22, 2021 / 12:51 am

I agree with Stephen Colbert, from tonight, that not all the reptilian people disguise themselves very well. Hint: Mitch McConnell.

• Marleen January 23, 2021 / 8:35 am

This conversation — with Rev. Barber as the guest — occurred on the day when we had found out Warnock and Ossoff won in Georgia from the day and days before, beginning with that time of the following day that the siege on the capitol in D.C. had not happened yet.

• Marleen January 23, 2021 / 8:38 am

Rev. Warnock (Pt. 2) — Building on the Legacy of MLK

• Marleen January 23, 2021 / 8:47 am

Oops. Reverend Warnock is building on the legacy of MLK (including regularly preaching at MLK’s church), but that wasn’t the correct label for the video.

• Marleen January 23, 2021 / 8:43 am

Rev. Barber (Pt. 2) — Building on the Legacy of MLK

6. Marleen January 22, 2021 / 12:14 pm

Canadians seem to have crazy leaders too… reaction for day 1:

Canadian Premiers Want To ‘Go to War’ with U.S. Over Pipeline

• Fandango January 22, 2021 / 12:23 pm

🤷🏻‍♂️

7. Marilyn Armstrong January 22, 2021 / 2:23 pm

I think — i HOPE — that obstructionism won’t be the road this time. Because the PEOPLE are not going to tolerate another bunch of years of the senate refusing to do anything but sit on their flabby butts. I sure hope so!

8. leigha66 January 22, 2021 / 6:18 pm

It wont be easy and it wont happen over night. But I think they can do it.

Comments are closed.