High Praise Indeed

Sometimes you get a comment on a post you published that makes you swell with pride. You know that feeling, right? Well last night I received three totally amazing comments on a few of my posts. And now I feel compelled to share these remarkable comments with you.

Melissia Bagnel wrote this incredible comment:

I loved up to you’ll obtain performed right here. The cartoon is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an nervousness over that you would like be turning in the following. sick indisputably come more before once more as precisely the similar just about very continuously inside of case you protect this increase.

Wow, just wow.

And after thinking nothing could top Melissia’s comment, Alan Lett said this in his comment:

A person necessarily assist to make critically articles I might state. This is the first time I frequented your website page and to this point? I amazed with the analysis you made to make this actual put up incredible.

OMG, Alan, I’m verklempt.

Finally, the night’s crowning achievement came from Scotty Michl, who wrote:

Unquestionably believe that which you said. Your favorite justification seemed to be on the web the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get irked while people consider worries that they plainly do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people could take a signal. Will definitely be back to get more. Thanks

Oh, Scotty, you’re so, so welcome.

It’s comments such as these that make writing and posting on our blogs worth it. Am I right or what?

37 thoughts on “High Praise Indeed

1. Paula Light January 18, 2021 / 8:24 am

Hahaha you definitely hit the nail with the cherry on top! I will return for more wisdom signaling

2. Sadje January 18, 2021 / 8:29 am

Haha, these are great comments, if you can make sense of them. Lol.

3. Shanyu January 18, 2021 / 8:33 am

This was such a breath of fresh air! I read it out quickly, thought they were genuine comments, only when I read them again. If only all could have the same perspective…

4. Cyranny January 18, 2021 / 9:09 am

I’m so jealous…. πŸ˜› You obviously wowed these people to the point that they can’t even word it out! Very impressive! Congratulations, Fandango πŸ˜‰

• Fandango January 18, 2021 / 11:34 am

It seems that English might not be their first language. Or second, third, or fourth!

5. rugby843 January 18, 2021 / 9:49 am

Fortunately, most comments like these go straight to my spam folder and then I permanently delete them. If they contain obscene parts, I put them on thd black list, but you have to be diligent because some people never give up.

• Marleen January 18, 2021 / 10:26 am

I suspect bot work. But such
      comments could be from persons,
      rather, impaired by drugs or something.

This site (below) repeats the prior reported data:

In general, more than half of internet traffic is bots that interact with web pages, talk with users, scan for content and perform other tasks.

• Fandango January 18, 2021 / 11:36 am

These bots need to learn English language syntax.

• Marleen January 19, 2021 / 5:07 am

I appreciate that you shared these examples with us… no matter the manner in which they were generated. The syntax and basic (apparent) thinking skills β€” and so forth β€” are seriously lacking. It does make one ponder just a bit. Even with better presentation, I wouldn’t want to interact with machinery.

6. Melanie B Cee January 18, 2021 / 11:31 am

I wondered, briefly, if my eyes had gone further south, because I could NOT comprehend most of that comment plethora. But then I caught the faintest whiff, just a hint really, of sarcasm, ala Fandango style. I missed reading this post when it came out (yay for Reader and its quirks) but it’s still fresh. Bravo for your grace under ‘fire’.

• Fandango January 18, 2021 / 11:44 am

Thanks, Melanie. I did laugh when I read these, so I decided to share a few.

7. relaxitsallwrite January 18, 2021 / 11:36 am

I thought I was a decent writer, until I read these spectacular works of art. Perhaps I should enroll in a writing class because I’m obviously missing something/out of date(?) in the way I structure sentences. Thanks for enlightening me, Fandango πŸ™‚

8. RuthScribbles January 18, 2021 / 11:47 am

πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ I know an Alan Lett. It would not have been him! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Fandango January 18, 2021 / 10:34 pm

I guess that’s better than hitting the nail on the butt! πŸ˜‚

9. Brendan Birth January 18, 2021 / 7:15 pm

Goodness. This reminds me of why I sometimes look at the spam comments for giggles.

10. abigfatcanofworms January 19, 2021 / 1:42 am

I very heartily laughing at which that before has gone. Or something like that. Oink. Very funny!