Merry Christmas 2020

I timed this post to be published at 6 am Pacific Time on Christmas Day.

I simply want to wish all of my fellow bloggers, whether Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, pagan, atheist, agnostic, sectarian, nonsectarian, liberal, conservative, Democrat, or yes, even Republican, a very merry (or happy) Christmas.

I sincerely hope that each and every one of you has a wonderful day shared with family and close friends.

(If this post looks familiar, this has been my annual Christmas Day post since I started this blog. Unfortunately, this year, due to the pandemic, many of us will not be able to share this day with family and friends — at least not up-close and personal. Let’s hope that by next Christmas, we’ll once again share our holidays — live and in person — with those we love.)

Image credit: monicore @ Pixabay.

23 thoughts on “Merry Christmas 2020

1. Sadje December 25, 2020 / 7:21 am

Merry Christmas to you and yours too. 🎄🎄🎄

• Fandango December 25, 2020 / 11:18 pm

Thank you. Merry Christmas to you, too!

2. Maggie December 25, 2020 / 9:51 am

Best wishes for a lovely season of celebration!

• Fandango December 25, 2020 / 11:20 pm

Thanks, Maggie. I hope you’re having very merry holidays.

3. JT Twissel December 25, 2020 / 3:35 pm

It was a strange day indeed. But we’ll make it through. Happy Holidays!

4. Kally December 27, 2020 / 7:48 am

From home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another. The warmth and joy of Christmas, brings us closer to each other. ~ Emily Matthews

Have a wonderful Christmas and joyous days ahead with warm laughter. Take care.