Sadje, over at Keep It Alive, was kind enough to nominate me for the Outstanding Blogger Award. Just like that man in the picture above, I am apparently outstanding in my field. My field of blogging, that is.
First, let me thank Sadje for her generous nomination. Next, let me answer the questions she passed on those those of us she nominated. Here we go.
1. How did the Covid-19 affect your life?
Primarily not being able to spend face-to-face time with family and friends, eating out at restaurants, going to movies, live concerts, and shows.
2. What one special thing would you like to do for the world?
What would I like to do for the world? I’m not sure that I, as an individual, can do much for the world other than to live my life as best I can and to encourage everyone else to do the same.
3. It’s almost the end of the year, what one thing do you want to accomplish before saying goodbye to 2020?
I don’t know that there’s anything that I want to specifically accomplished, but I sure would like to see WordPress fix the bug in its iOS app that prevents me from liking and commenting on some other bloggers’ posts.
4. What do you look most forward to in 2021?
Joe Biden’s inauguration and the arrests, convictions, and imprisonments of Donald Trump and his three adult children.
5. What is your favorite song of all time?
This is a tough one because I have so many favorite songs, but if forced to choose just one, it might be “Bridge Over Troubled Water” by Simon & Garfunkel. That or “Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini” by Brian Hyland. So moving.
6. What one book would you recommend to everyone?
“Shogun” by James Clavell.
7. What one question would you like to ask me?
Who is “you” in this case? Sadje? If yes, then I’d like to ask her if she misses living in the United States.
I’m not any specific bloggers for this award, but if anyone would also like to respond to Sadje’s questions, go for it!