Frank (aka PCGuy) and Di (aka Pensitivity101) alternate as host for Fibbing Friday, a silly little exercise where we are to write a post with our answers to the ten questions below. But as the title suggests, truth is not an option. The idea is to fib a little, a lot, tell whoppers, be inventive, silly, or even outrageous, in our responses. Today is Di’s turn to host and here are her questions.
1. Why is a Pantomime thus called?
Because an old Italian guy was wandering around his small town without any pants on and he kept yelling, “Where are those pant o’ mine? I cannot find those pant ‘o mine.” People wanted him to shut up and stop yelling, so they invented a new way of communicating and, in honor of that old Italian guy frantically looking for his pants, called it “pantomime.”
2. Why was the White Rabbit late?
She was pregnant.
3. What happened when Aladdin rubbed the lamp for the first time?
He experienced his first orgasm.
4. How many ugly sisters were there?
Three. They were witches and sisters, often referred to as the Weird Sisters or Wayward Sisters. They were introduced in William Shakespeare’s Macbeth and were known for their chant, “Double, double, toil, and trouble / Fire burn and cauldron bubble.” They were very ugly.
5. What did Jack exchange for the magic beans?
A magic flute.
6. Why do they always shout ‘It’s behind you!!’
That’s the appropriate answer when someone asks, “Where’s my butt?”
7. What was the house in the woods made of that Hansel and Gretel found?
8. Who owned The Mirror Mirror on the wall?
That was what Donald Trump shouted when he wanted to have his border wall clad with mirrors.
9. What was the name of Dick Whittington’s cat?
10. Who was Tinkerbell?
Dick Whittingon’s cat. Duh!