Frank (aka PCGuy) and Di (aka Pensitivity101) alternate as host for Fibbing Friday, a silly little exercise where we are to write a post with our answers to the ten questions below. But as the title suggests, truth is not an option. The idea is to fib a little, a lot, tell whoppers, be inventive, silly, or even outrageous, in your responses. Today is Di’s turn to host and here are her questions.
1. What is Kapok?
It’s Russian slang for a cowboy, similar to the American “cowpoke.”
2. Where will you find a kernel?
On the TV show, “Hogan’s Heroes,” as the character Kernel Klink.
3. If you didn’t know a door as a door, what would you call it?
4. What’s the difference between a yolk and a yoke?
“Yoke” is short for “yokel, as in “local yokel,” which is a dumbass, rural dweller. “Yolk” is what a local yokel calls the the thick, greenish-yellow liquid that oozes out of his nose when he has a bad head cold (or what most others call mucus or snot).
5. What does E R N I E do?
He does B E R T.
6. What is meant by sunny side up?
It’s Bert and Ernie’s favorite position for sex.
7. What could you wear on your head that would make people think you were awesome?
8. What is meant by cattywampus?
It’s what local yokel’s call a kitty litter box.
9. What is an erf?
It’s the sound you make when someone punches you hard in the stomach.
10. What is a mouse potato?
It’s a sweet potato in the shape of a mouse.