Reblog: Trump’s Attempted Coup

Is there any depths that Republicans won’t stoop to to try and deny Joe Biden of his rightful place as the 46th President of the United States? Apparently not. Lydia tells us how low they’re willing to go.

Republican Texas Lieutenant Governor Dan Patrick is offering $1 million from his campaign funds for evidence of voter fraud. In other words, he has …

Trump’s Attempted Coup

19 thoughts on “Reblog: Trump’s Attempted Coup

1. slmret November 11, 2020 / 11:20 am

It will be a rocky 10 weeks — but Biden has won, and Trump will be gone from the White House after January 20.

2. CARAMEL November 11, 2020 / 3:45 pm

It’s like a movie script – a Hollywood style or Netflix style election drama.
    I am sure it will all be sorted out. But is does make politics seem rather farcical.

Where I am anxious, genuinely anxious, is that so long as this goes on, there is the possibility of violence. So far, there does not seem to have been any election related violence (which seemed to be a big fear). I wish they could close this all down soon and decisively because while this is smoldering, I am fearful of how some people might behave.

• Fandango November 11, 2020 / 5:48 pm

I, too, am fearful that the longer this drags on, the higher the chances are that violence will break out.

3. Marleen November 11, 2020 / 6:15 pm

The paper trail, and nonhackable, voting: a must!

4. Marilyn Armstrong November 11, 2020 / 7:45 pm

He’s doing just what he SAID he would do. It will all shake out in the end, but right now, I need to get my own life put back together. So much stuff hasn’t gotten done over the past 7 months and I have to deal with it.

5. lssattitudeofgratitude November 11, 2020 / 11:55 pm

Army reservists have been activated in CA. They expect violence and tRump is doing his best to aggravate the situation.