FOWC with Fandango — Prolific

FOWCWelcome to November 7, 2020 and to Fandango’s One-Word Challenge (aka, FOWC). It’s designed to fill the void after WordPress bailed on its daily one-word prompt.

I will be posting each day’s word just after midnight Pacific Time (US).

Today’s word is “prolific.”

Write a post using that word. It can be prose, poetry, fiction, non-fiction. It can be any length. It can be just a picture or a drawing if you want. No holds barred, so to speak.

Once you are done, tag your post with #FOWC and create a pingback to this post if you are on WordPress. Please check to confirm that your pingback is there. If not, please manually add your link in the comments.

And be sure to read the posts of other bloggers who respond to this prompt. You will marvel at their creativity.

40 thoughts on “FOWC with Fandango — Prolific

• Fandango November 7, 2020 / 12:11 pm

Good story. I’m glad he won the case and that his wife pushed him to start writing again.

• Fandango November 7, 2020 / 3:45 pm

Thanks. I’m flattered that you would think of me like that. 🙏

• lindakempwriter November 7, 2020 / 3:52 pm

It’s good news. I knew how worried you were due to the close results.
            Biden’s win proves divisive leadership never works. Only pisses people off!

• Fandango November 7, 2020 / 4:50 pm

Yes, I was very worried and I feel very relieved, but Trump won’t be out of office until January 20th and he can do a shitload of damage between now and then.

• Fandango November 7, 2020 / 5:25 pm

🤦🏼‍♂️ Ugh, I hope not.

1. Goin' the extra...aaamile November 7, 2020 / 9:17 pm

Trump loses and of course Fandango has to be the first one I had to wish, Congratulations. I mean, you were like literally the first person I could think of when I read the news that Biden had won. Well, you may now rest for 4 yrs until we start to worry again. lol
    Happy Fandango Day.

• Fandango November 7, 2020 / 9:50 pm

Thanks. I will rest happy, but we still have until January 20th before Trump is no longer president, and who knows what havoc he will wreak between now and then.

• Marleen November 9, 2020 / 11:04 am

He’s even very motivated (hurt) by poking fun (such as when Obama joked [back before 2015] that he [the Donald] could focus on judging what is going on with which celebrity apprentice, on the show or not). He still has the nuclear codes, and the armed forces.