Jenna, over at Raspberry Ripples, was tagged for The Sunshine Blogger Award by a friend of hers. I was among a whole host of other bloggers that Jenna tagged, and while my blog is an award-free blog, it’s definitely not a question free blog. So here are her, shall we say, adult-oriented questions, along with my answers (or, in some cases, non answers). Ready?
1. Do you keep in touch with any of your ex-lovers?
My wife reads my blog, so I’m pleading the fifth.
2. Do you remember losing your virginity with glee or with a cringe?
A little of both. Glee because I lost my virginity. A cringe because I had no clue what I was doing. I wrote a post about what led up to it here.
3. Do you think online dating or blind-dates arranged through friends works better?
Back in the day when I was dating, online dating sites — or online anything, for that matter — didn’t exist. And since I met the girl who eventually became my wife on a blind date fix-up, I’ll go with that one.
4. Is there “one that got away” in your life? Do you think about them?
There were several that got away, but I’m happy with the one that didn’t, so we’ll leave it at that.
5. Do you have an outfit that makes you feel super-sexy?
Yeah, right. At my age, a t-shirt and sweat pants is about the sexiest outfit I’ve got going.
6. Do you have a favorite erotica book or movie?
Actually, many years ago I tried my hand at writing my own erotic stories and, to this day, they are my favorite erotic tales.
7. What do you find romantic?
Sitting cuddled up with my wife in front of a blazing fire on a chilly winter night sipping wine.
8. What do you do when you are feeling sad, stressed, lonely, or anxious?
The good news is that I rarely feel sad, stressed, or lonely. I do feel quite anxious about Donald Trump and what will happen to my country after Tuesday’s presidential election. How do I cope with that anxiety? I consume a cannabis-infused marshmallow. Works every time.
9. What’s your happiest, favorite real life sex memory/experience?
When my wife and I were dating, we would occasionally take quaaludes before having sex. One night we each took three ludes and made love five times before dawn. We were both quite sated, albeit exhausted, the next day.
10. How easy do you find it to have open, honest conversations with your partner about sex, about your preferences, or your limits?
It’s easy. Once a king, always a king. Once a night is enough.
11. What would be your perfect fantasy date night?
See my answer to number 7.
Does anyone else want to have a go at answering Jenna’s questions? If so, consider yourself tagged.