Frank (aka PCGuy) and Di (aka Pensitivity101) alternate as host for Fibbing Friday, a silly little exercise where we are to write a post with our answers to the ten questions below. But as the title suggests, truth is not an option. The idea is to fib a little, a lot, tell whoppers, be inventive, silly, or even outrageous, in your responses. Today is Di’s turn to host and here are her questions.
1. What tax did Henry VIII introduce in 1535?
The divorce tax, which made it more cost effective for him to behead, rather than divorce, his ex-wives.
2. Who entered a contest for his own lookalike, and came third?
Groucho Marx. This guy, Gene Shalit, was the winner.
3. What sort of creature is a mountain chicken?
It’s a human being who lives in the mountains but who is afraid of heights.
4. In which city is the UK’s Dyslexia Research Trust based?
5. What is Scooby Doo’s full name?
Scooby Dooby Doo.
6. What is a zeedonk?
It’s the offspring of accidentally mixing the DNA of a zebra with that of a donkey in a cloning experiment gone awry.
7. Coprastastaphobia is the fear of what? (and no, I can’t pronounce it)
It’s the fear of not being able to cope with a change to the status quo.
8. What is an orange pippin?
9. What is a Royal Flush?
It’s the shade of red on the face of a member of the royal family upon experiencing an orgasm.
10. Who is currently 15th in line to the British Throne?