Frank (aka PCGuy) and Di (aka Pensitivity101) alternate as host for Fibbing Friday, a silly little exercise where we are to write a post with our answers to the ten questions below. But as the title suggests, truth is not an option. The idea is to fib a little, a lot, tell whoppers, be inventive, silly, or even outrageous, in your responses. Today is Di’s turn to host and here are her questions.
1. Why is Royal Blood considered blue?
Because red-blooded sounds too American and there is no such thing as royalty in America. (Well, at least until Donald Trump has attempted to declare himself king.)
2. What is a Blue Moon?
A brand of beer.
3. What was the song ‘Blue is the Color’ about?
The color blue. Duh!
4. What is meant by blue collar?
It’s when a man’s favorite shirt’s collar is so dirty and frayed that it makes its owner feel blue at having to throw the shirt away.
5. What is a blue bonnet?
A brand of margarine.
6. What did Little Boy Blue play?
The blues on a saxophone, of course.
7. What changed from brown to blue according to the song?
The color of my girlfriend’s eyes after she put on her blue-tinted contact lenses.
8. Where will you find a Blue Nun?
On the label of a bottle of wine.
9. Why mustn’t you step on his Blue Suede Shoes?
You might turn them from blue suede to brown suede, especially if your feet are muddy.
10. What kind of bird has blue feet?
The bluebird of happiness.