One-Liner Wednesday — Every Woman’s Dream

“Every woman’s dream is that a man will take her in his arms, throw her into bed…and clean the whole house while she sleeps.”

Anonymous

Ladies, is this true? Is this every woman’s dream? I feel so used!

Written for today’s One-Liner Wednesday prompt from Linda G. Hill.

14 thoughts on “One-Liner Wednesday — Every Woman’s Dream

1. Sadje August 26, 2020 / 8:47 am

I wouldn’t trust my husband to clean the house properly!

2. HappySoul August 26, 2020 / 12:27 pm

It’s definitely a dream .. but if it happens .. it will not meet expectations… the dust pan will not be back in its place, the dirty water would still be in the container and the wash cloth would be lying around somewhere ,.
    May be the carpets would be all clean … max

3. Hetty Eliot August 26, 2020 / 3:49 pm

I’m a control freak so nothing is good enough for me, even an honest effort.

4. imagineambition August 26, 2020 / 7:31 pm

I love all the people saying he’d never do it right. I’m not a great housekeeper. I try but it seems like there’s always dust left on the floor after I sweep and that one cup that I didn’t see on the counter and that pair of socks the car was laying on while I folded … I would love for someone to help and wouldn’t judge.

5. missb August 26, 2020 / 7:42 pm

I have a little Monica (from Friends) in me so I’ll pass. I only ask that he tidy up the place good enough when he does attempt it, no need for a do-over by me afterwards😅

6. Marleen August 26, 2020 / 9:19 pm

I’m not against it, at all. Does he cook, too?

7. Akasha Wolfhaven August 27, 2020 / 8:26 am

I can’t say women want this all the time, but I feel a man wants the same things from a woman. Everyone wants to be romanticized in some way, but not everything is about romance.
    I have what I want when it comes to things of this nature, and if I didn’t? Well, it just means that’s not what I want, let alone need at the moment.
    This woman wants her dreams in achievements and successes. I can’t have romance every single day of my life from my man. Sure, we’re cuddle fiends and that, but when a woman (or man) has this, they are going to want something to expand themselves in a way to express themselves.
    Last, but not least, not every woman wants to be wooed romantically. Some women just want to have sexual relationships. As to men wanting these same things.
    We would be living in an enigma if we wanted to be wooed romantically all the time. Women can’t just simply want this, and if they do that’s great for them, yet I just find them goals of someone who’s lonely and co-dependent.
    There’s nothing wrong with what a woman (or man) wants, to each their own.
    But, we can’t live life being constantly wooed and romanticized, or even having mind blowing orgasms all the time.
    It just doesn’t work that way. But awesome post!!🤗🤗

• Fandango August 27, 2020 / 9:54 am

No, you’re right, it just doesn’t work that way. Or maybe it does for a brief period of time, but it’s not sustainable. Thanks for taking the time to comment.