King Trump

He lies like a rug and and he is unable to speak the truth. He has absolutely no credibility.

He acts like he is the sovereign, the supreme leader of the country, as if he has sway over everything and everyone.

His election four years ago was not accidental. He had help from Russia and from his Republican cronies in swing states, who pulled millions of voters from the voting rolls and who closed polling places in primarily minority locations.

You shouldn’t be lulled into thinking this is water under bridge. It’s not, and our democracy cannot survive should he either win the election or refuse to leave if he does lose.

Vote in November as if your life depends on it. Because it truly does.

Written for these daily prompts: Fandango’s One-Word Challenge (credibility), Your Daily Word Prompt (Sovereign), Ragtag Daily Prompt (sway), Word of the Day Challenge (accidental), The Daily Spur (location), and Jibber Jabber (water).

32 thoughts on “King Trump

1. Taswegian1957 August 24, 2020 / 5:37 pm

This morning on the news I heard him talking about people who hadn’t asked for them being mailed ballots. He seemed to think that this was a bad thing. How is it wrong to give citizens the option to exercise their right to vote? The man is completely nuts.

2. Marilyn Armstrong August 24, 2020 / 6:27 pm

I’d say you’re copying my lines, but the lines are so obvious that we are ALL thinking the same thing: vote as if your life depends on it. Because it does. Really and truly, it does.

• Fandango August 24, 2020 / 9:54 pm

Didn’t intend to plagiarize, but yes, we’re all saying the same thing for the same reason.

3. slmret August 24, 2020 / 6:36 pm

I’m committed — I’ll vote like my life depends on it!

4. Cozy Quiet Corner August 24, 2020 / 10:52 pm

I enjoy reading your Trump posts. ☺️ And just when I think that he couldn’t be more crazy or silly, he exceeds expectations.

5. Stine Writing August 25, 2020 / 2:07 pm

This is just a disclaimer….I haven’t even read your post yet and I’m already laughing! I’ll be back after I read it!

6. Stine Writing August 25, 2020 / 2:08 pm

That was not funny, like the picture led me to believe, but it is so very true it is scary. He really thinks he is a king. He is disgusting.

7. Jen Goldie August 25, 2020 / 2:27 pm

The Raptors (Last years NBA champions from Toronto) are ready to boycott. Their coach even said he’d support them.
    The Raptors are the best NBA team in the league.
    He also said that AMERICANS living in Canada should vote! No excuses! The coach is American Nick Nurse.(Voted top NBA coach.)

• Fandango August 25, 2020 / 4:09 pm

Yes, as a Golden State fan, I’m well aware that the Raptors were last year’s NBA champs! 😉

• Jen Goldie August 25, 2020 / 4:15 pm

😊👍

They’re standing up for all the crap that’s going on.. plus another shooting! I hope the whole league gets involved. It’s bigger than sports.

8. leigha66 August 29, 2020 / 2:40 pm

The closer it gets to the election the more terrified I am for the nation.

• Fandango August 29, 2020 / 11:26 pm

Me too. I didn’t think he’d win in 2016 and I don’t think he’ll win in 2020. I was wrong in 2016 and I hope and pray that I won’t be wrong in 2020.