I am truly honored to have been nominated by Nobbinmaug, who blogs at Nobbinblog, for the coveted Leapster award. Oh wait, I’m sorry. My old eyes are no longer what they once were. It’s actually the Liebster Award for which he nominated me. I don’t know who Liebster is or what liebing is, but, leapin’ lizards, Daddy Warbucks, I do know what leaping is, and I leaped (or should that be “leapt”?) for joy when I saw that I had been
When it comes to blog awards, I don’t follow any of the rules. But I do answer all manner of questions and Nobbinmaug has posed some truly
ridiculous and nonsensical challenging ones. So let’s get this show on the road, shall we?
Because I said so, goddamit!
2. Would you rather have a pet gargoyle or griffin?
A griffin. Specifically Kathy Griffin. She’s kind of obnoxious, but in a funny way, you know what I mean?
3. What’s your favorite snack food?
Lasagna. It’s a long story.
4. Who put the bop in the bop shoo bop shoo bop?
The guy who wrote the song that made my baby fall in love with me. Yeah, that guy.
5. If you were to build an ark, or commission cheap labor, and take 7 types of animal to a far away land, what would they be?
By “they,” are you referring to the cheap laborers, the far away lands, or the types of animals? You must learn to be more specific in your questions, although I realize that English is not your native language. That said, if you are talking about animals, they would be a woman (specifically one who is an animal in bed), a dog, a cat, a horse, a griffin (specifically Kathy Griffin), a chicken (for eggs), and a kangaroo to go a few rounds with in the ring.
6. How many things do you know?
Pick a number between one and a million.
7. If you could breathe underwater, where would you go?
8. How do you feel about questionnaires with ridiculous, nonsensical questions?
About the same way I feel about ridiculous, nonsensical answers.
9. Who would be a better world leader Joe Exotic or Kanye West?
Either would be better than Donald Trump.
10. If you had four Oreos to bet, who would you bet on to win a no-hold barred cage match to the death between the Beatles and the Spice Girls?
I like girls who are spicy (I mean who doesn’t), but I’m gonna go with Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band.
11. What’s the meaning of life?
Life is a four letter word. Deal with it.