Share Your World — Body Odor or Wet Dog Odor

Share Your WorldMonday is Melanie’s day to post her Share Your World prompt. And this week’s questions are rather odd ones, in my humble opinion.

Where do you not mind waiting?

Well, my glib answer is that I don’t mind waiting when I’m in a waiting room of some sort because that’s what the purpose of the room is — to wait. But the truth is that, as long as I have my iPhone with me and there’s internet access, waiting, even in a waiting room, is not intolerable. I can write and read blog posts, I can read articles on my newsfeed, I can play solitaire, or read a book on my Kindle app.

What is in your fridge right now?

A picture is worth a bunch of words, right?FE1F5560-5334-4E10-8952-5532BAC4FDDA

If you could only speak one word today, what would it be?

I don’t know if this is a word, but it would be “Shh!”64D5378B-B359-4F10-9B00-1E5FD42313A7

Would you rather be trapped in an elevator full of men with BO or three soaked dogs?

At the risk of sounding like a grammar Nazi, this question is awkwardly worded. It seems to be asking if I’d rather be trapped in an elevator full of men with BO, or if, instead, I’d prefer to be three soaked dogs. Since I can’t actually be three soaked dogs, or even one, I’m going to assume Melanie meant the second option to be trapped in an elevator with three soaked dogs. My answers is neither. I’d rather take the stairs.

21 thoughts on “Share Your World — Body Odor or Wet Dog Odor

1. bikerchick57 July 20, 2020 / 9:32 am

I see Good Karma flaxmilk and Coke, which seems to be a contradiction in terms. Plus, you need more stuff in that fridge. Some shelves seem a little bare.

• Fandango July 20, 2020 / 11:13 am

The Good Karma is my wife’s. I drink 2% cow’s milk.And, yes, Diet Coke. I also have two doors full of stuff that I didn’t take a picture of for the prompt, but yes, it’s time for another trip to the grocery store.

2. CARAMEL July 20, 2020 / 9:39 am

I have Belvoir Farm Elderflower Cordial in my fridge too.

You have a lot of Corona!

3. Melanie B Cee July 20, 2020 / 9:40 am

Thanks Fandango for Sharing Your World! I was caught out by that last question and I admit it; but my defense is I didn’t write it. I didn’t catch the error though. Well played sir, well played. And congratulations for thinking outside the box (literally) and opting for stairs versus odoriferous elevators… I spied Corona beer in your fridge and I find that HILARIOUS!! You have such a keen sense of irony! Congrats on being a ‘coke’ person too…(never that dread “P” word 😆 )

• Fandango July 20, 2020 / 11:21 am

No worries on the elevator question, Melanie. I was just being a little snide. As to Corona beer, I drink it and I have never tested positive for the virus. 😂

• Fandango July 20, 2020 / 11:36 am

It’s pretty easy to keep a mostly empty refrigerator clean. 😂

4. Marleen July 20, 2020 / 10:04 am

If I were choosing according to smell, I’d go with the dogs. However, wet dogs are likely to shake droplets all over the place. So, I’d take the stairs with you.

5. Elle July 20, 2020 / 8:01 pm

Reading this was very fun. haha! But I think I can manage being in an elevator with three soaked dogs, though. I love dogs. 🙂 Thanks for sharing this post!

• Fandango July 20, 2020 / 10:32 pm

I love dogs, too, but three soaked dogs in an elevator. I will still take the stairs.

6. Marilyn Armstrong July 20, 2020 / 9:04 pm

I’m not getting your posts either. I have to get over and see what weird stuff WP has done with my sites. What happened to FPQ? I quite miss it. I guess it got to be too much to keep handling?

I might like being three wet dogs if I could go swimming after ducks, maybe down on the Cape 🙂

• Marleen July 20, 2020 / 9:57 pm

Oh, good point on being a wet dog or three 😃.

• Fandango July 20, 2020 / 10:36 pm

FPQ is still a regular weekly feature. I guess if you’re not getting notifications of my posts, you’re missing FPQ.

7. leigha66 July 21, 2020 / 4:51 pm

Even with my asthma I think I would take the stairs with you. much less crowded.