Ten of My Favorite Feelings

Sadje, over at Keep It Alive, tagged me for something called Ten of My Favorite Feelings. Apparently all I have to do is post a list of ten of my favorite feelings!142C332F-E507-44AC-9F6A-047D5631C6EBOkay, here goes. And in no particular order.

1. Savoring that first sip of coffee in the morning.
  2. Eating a half pint of Ben & Jerry’s Stephen Colbert’s Americone Dream ice cream half way between dinner and going to bed.
  3. Watching the Rachel Maddow Show while eating that half pint of Ben & Jerry’s Stephen Colbert’s Americone Dream ice cream.
  4. Waking up at 6:30 am and checking to see that my blog got 100 or more views overnight while I was sleeping.
  5. Waking up in the morning and realizing that I slept through the entire night without having to get up and go to the bathroom to pee.
  6. Stepping into a steaming hot shower on a cold, winter morning.
  7. Walking into my air conditioned house after being outside on a hot summer day.
  8. Reaching the point at which the high from that marijuana-infused edible I consumed starts to kick in.
  9. Sitting with my wife while roasting marshmallows over our backyard fireplace and gazing up at the sky on a clear night and seeing a gazzilion stars.
  10. Experiencing the unconditional love I receive from our dog and our cat (and, on occasion, from my wife, although conditions usually apply in her case).

Now I’ve got one more favorite feeling, but it’s NSFW, so you might want to stop reading here. I’ll give you to the count of three to close this post.

One
Two
Three

Are you still here? Okay, here’s that bonus favorite feeling: That instant when you have an orgasm. BOOYAH!57C581C3-F2B5-4A7B-96F9-7E3C1599EB52Okay, so what are your ten favorite feelings? Do tell!

23 thoughts on “Ten of My Favorite Feelings

1. Sadje June 9, 2020 / 4:44 am

There has to be something naughty on your list! 🤣😛
    Great list Fandango. I knew that Ben and Jerry would make it to your list.

2. Liz June 9, 2020 / 4:44 am

A good list.

I don’t know if I will get to 10, but lets see.

1. That first mug of tea in a morning.

2. Yes, I agree, sleeping right through without needing the toliet. That’s happened a few times for me.

3. Ben and Jerry’s dairy-free ice-cream whenever the mood takes me.

3. Ice lollies, or dairy free ice cream to cool me down.

4. A nice comforting feel I used to get when I was a cat owner, when my cat used to curl up with me on the sofa.

5. Enjoying my mugs of tea through the day.
    6. Laughter.

That’s all I can manage.

• Marleen June 9, 2020 / 12:57 pm

I identify with the one about a cat. I don’t have a cat, now, though. Plus laughing. I also identify with the coffee in the morning. I’ll see if I can think of seven more… I like falling asleep at night. So… six more. Holding a sleeping or calm baby. (There are no babies in my life now either.) Five more. Teaching my children (when they were children and now). Four more. Visiting my cousin and cousin-in-law. I will be going to visit them today, for I don’t know how long. (My cousin-in-law is dying.) Maybe I’ll think of three more.

• Marleen June 9, 2020 / 1:00 pm

I’ll add one now — I’m looking forward to trying the new Ben and Jerry flavor, Justice ReMix’d.

3. ruddjr June 9, 2020 / 6:59 am

Yes to #7 especially when you go grocery shopping on a 90 degree day. Ahh

4. leigha66 June 12, 2020 / 1:28 am

A good list Fandango… once I get more caught up I will do my list too.

5. myforever77 July 8, 2020 / 12:23 pm

Now I know the problem … Its that number 3 on your list.

However your number 1 is exactly the same as my number in that order.