Who Won The Week? 05/24/2020

10CC3057-4EEA-4C80-B8C1-700C0FC6C906It’s time for another Who Won the Week prompt. The idea behind Who Won the Week is for you to select who (or what) you think “won” this past week. Your selection can be anyone or anything — politicians, celebrities, athletes, authors, bloggers, your friends or family members, books, movies, TV shows, businesses, organizations, whatever.

I will be posting this prompt on Sunday mornings (my time). If you want to participate, write your own post designating who you think won the week and why you think they deserve your nod. Then link back to this post and tag you post with FWWTW.

This week I declare that my wife and I won the week when we became first time grandparents, as our grandson, Fandango III, was born.As cute as can beThat is not him in the photo above because we want to maintain his anonymity, but you get the idea. Suffice it to say that baby, wife, and father are all doing well. Unfortunately, in these days of the coronavirus pandemic, I’m not sure how long it will be before we can actually visit and hold him in person. Hopefully, it will be before he graduates from college.

And now it’s your turn, folks. Who (or what) do you think won the week?

35 thoughts on “Who Won The Week? 05/24/2020

1. rugby843 May 24, 2020 / 10:28 am

Congratulations! My first grand baby turned 26 last week, you know, the firefighter. It is an overwhelming love, different than for your children. At least in my case.🥳👍🏻🥰

Sent from my iPad

• Fandango May 24, 2020 / 8:42 pm

No doubt it will be in my case as well.

2. dharkanein May 24, 2020 / 11:07 am

Congratulations granny n grandpa🍻

3. Sadje May 24, 2020 / 12:51 pm

Congratulations Grandpa! And congrats to the new parents too!🌷

4. leigha66 May 25, 2020 / 9:29 am

I would certainly say that your family won the week… a new baby, CONGRATULATIONS! Start practicing to spoil that Little Dango as soon as you can see him!

5. Ami June 2, 2020 / 1:34 pm

Many congratulations to you and your family! 🙂