Leigha Robbins was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award and she dutifully thanks the blogger who nominated her, answered the questions that blogger posed, and then created her own set of questions. But instead of nominating 12 other bloggers, she nominated all of her followers “cause you are all pretty neato and this will be fun to do!”
Since I am one of her followers, I am going to take her up on her challenge. Here goes:
1. Ok, you write a blog, so do you also play word games of any kind?
By word games, do you mean games like Scrabble? Crossword puzzles? Jumble? I’d say my wife is more into that than I am. The only word games I play are word prompts on WordPress.
2. Do you have any other type of creative outlet besides writing? Art, sewing, photography, jewelry making, etc.?
Nope. I’m not exactly a Renaissance man.
3. Do you listen to anything while you write or does it need to be quiet?
Sometimes music, sometimes the TV, and sometimes just the sounds of nature while writing in my backyard.
4. Are you an avid book reader?
I used to be, but not so much anymore. I probably read 6 to 8 books a year these days.
5. Name a country you would love to visit if the world wasn’t shut down because of the virus.
I’ve always wanted to visit New Zealand.
6. Have you ever written a poem about someone and gave it to them?
Not if I wanted to keep them as a friend!
7. Is there an author (living or dead) that you would love to sit down and talk to for an hour?
8. Have you ever met a fellow blogger or interacted off WordPress?
9. Cake or pie?
Either one will do.
10. Coffee or tea?
My mother gave me tea with honey whenever I was sick. So for me, it’s definitely coffee.
11. What is the strangest movie you have ever seen?