Di, over at Pensitivity101, was nominated for The Sunshine Blogger Award. Congratulations, Di. Then Di wrote, “Everyone has something to offer in blogland, so if you would like to accept this award and answer my 11 questions, then here they are.
Well, Di, as mine is an award-free blog, I don’t accept the award, but I do accept the challenge on answering your 11 questions.
Here we go.
1. Do you plan your blogging day, or just log in and go with the flow?
Both. I plan my prompts in advance, but I otherwise log in and go with the flow.
2. If you have a garden, do you prefer flowers or vegetables, or a mixture of both?
I do not have a garden. Neither flowers nor vegetables grow very well under my supervision. So when I want veggies, I get them from the grocery store and when my wife wants flowers, I steal them from one of my neighbor’s gardens.
3. Can you swim underwater?
Yes. And sometimes I even do it intentionally.
4. When was the last time you rode a bicycle (push bike)?
A couple of months ago, but, sadly, my bike has been gathering dust in my garage since our movers the ‘burbs in early February. I really need to dust it off and get back out there.
5. What is your favourite part of a cooked breakfast? (bacon, eggs, sausage etc)
I’d have to say bacon, only because I eat it so rarely that it’s special treat.
6. Do you sing in the shower?
Yes, like nobody’s watching (or listening).
7. What unnerves you most, being stared at by a dog/cat, or a child?
By a kid. No question!
8. Do you still have your appendix?
Yes, and my tonsils, too. All my original equipment.
9. Glasses or contacts, or neither?
10. What is your favorite day of the week and why?
Every day of the week is pretty much the same to me, these days.
11. Are you left or right handed?
I’m a righty.
Okay, your turn!