2020 A to Z Challenge Reflections

D6F1F62B-0CE3-48FE-8548-5743E62D2BDAWhen I first signed up for this year’s A to Z Challenge, I said that my theme was going to be “Other and Miscellaneous,” which meant that my A to Z Challenge posts would be whatever struck my fancy on a particular day. But at some point before April began, I decided to do something different.

For the whole month of February, I posted a daily common expression or saying that most people are likely familiar with. I called that series Fandango’s February Expressions. People seemed to enjoy that series, so I thought, Let me post a daily old adage every day in April, but do it in alphabetical order through the whole month — every day but Sundays.

Mission Accomplished

I figured it would be a challenge, particularly for some letters, like Q, X, and Z, but I managed to zen my way through the month and I do hope everyone enjoyed seeing those old adages throughout April. Thanks so much for reading them.D73C3896-B359-424D-980B-BC6267712B1ABy the way, if you’re really bored and have absolutely nothing better to do, you can go to the sidebar on the right (on a laptop) or scroll to the bottom (on a smartphone or tablet) and, under “Topics of Interest,” click on “A to Z Challenge 2020” to view all of my posts for this year’s challenge.0B8DF25A-0603-428C-A799-521B3DD95639

23 thoughts on “2020 A to Z Challenge Reflections

1. Marleen May 4, 2020 / 3:11 pm

Your site is organized very well. Is this a new challenge, A is for accomplished?

2. Paula Light May 4, 2020 / 6:00 pm

Nice! I enjoyed your challenge. Great that you’re keeping it available. Maybe I should do a page for mine…

• Fandango May 4, 2020 / 10:22 pm

Thanks. I’m glad you enjoyed them. I enjoyed doing it.

3. Ruth May 5, 2020 / 12:09 am

That turned out to be an excellent theme – well done! 🙂

4. jlennidorner May 15, 2020 / 9:49 pm

I somehow missed the A to Z posts on this fantastic blog last month! I’m so sorry about that. The sidebar made it easy to find them today when I came back to double check.

I hope you and yours are staying safe and healthy during this difficult time.

J Lenni Dorner~ Co-host of the #AtoZchallenge, Debut Author Interviewer, Reference& Speculative Fiction Author

• Fandango May 15, 2020 / 11:12 pm

I’m happy you were able to find my A to Z posts. And thanks for the kind wishes. I hope you, your family, and your friends are coping with the lockdown.