13 thoughts on “Reblog: He Didn’t Read The Job Description …

1. kajmeister26 April 28, 2020 / 9:23 am

Well, dude can’t actually read so….

• Fandango April 28, 2020 / 3:33 pm

If you visit the post, rather than using your reader, you should be able to open the link.

• Fandango April 28, 2020 / 11:27 pm

I just realized I misread your comment. I thought you were telling me that you could read the post I reblogged. But in the case, the “dude” you were referring to was Trump! Oh he can read, he just can’t comprehend.

• Marleen April 28, 2020 / 9:00 pm

I like the way you put that, KAJMEISTER. If “dude” can’t read, he can’t specifically read the job title either. But since being a good leader takes more than reading a list, summary, or article (of the Constitution), even if he did read, and we know he doesn’t have what is involved in understanding people with dignity and understanding decency and so on…

He’s hopeless.

I actually know someone who makes excuses for the president by saying he’s dyslexic. I think that’s a terrible way to evaluate what is happening. (How insulting to people who are dyslexic as if they are doomed to be like Donald Trump.) And he voted for him.

• Marleen April 28, 2020 / 10:20 pm

Correction: …specifically read the job description either.

• kajmeister26 April 29, 2020 / 7:10 am

Fair enough! I was being a smart aleck. Actually, our California Governor Newsom is dyslexic and many well-respected leaders have been dyslexic and very capable, as you say. So, I make no excuses for the Orange One. I defer to your point.

• Marleen April 29, 2020 / 8:29 am

Good to know… about Newsom. Thanks for the info.

2. Carol Anne April 28, 2020 / 11:04 am

He most definitely doesnt understand the job. That, is an understatement!