19 thoughts on “#6WSP — Don’t Try This at Home

1. Marilyn Armstrong April 25, 2020 / 2:12 pm

Just my luck. There are no cleaning products in our grocery. Or toilet paper or tissues. But paper towels are back.

2. anotherday2paradise April 25, 2020 / 2:46 pm

This video is doing the rounds. I wonder if Trump has watched it. Maybe that’s why he’s shied away from having a briefing today. 🤣

3. Marleen April 25, 2020 / 7:50 pm

Yeah, as long as he threw in that he’s not a doctor, he’s not liable… deniability. 🥼

4. Shweta Suresh April 26, 2020 / 2:00 am

Omg! The heights of stupidity. Great take on the prompt. Thanks for joining in. 🙂

5. jlennidorner April 26, 2020 / 8:36 pm

Great post. This is one of the most unusual times in American history.

I hope you and yours are staying safe and healthy during this difficult time.

J Lenni Dorner~ Co-host of the #AtoZchallenge, Debut Author Interviewer, Reference& Speculative Fiction Author

• Fandango April 26, 2020 / 11:10 pm

Yes, these are, indeed, strange times. We are, so far anyway, safe and healthy. I hope you are as well.

• Marleen April 27, 2020 / 12:34 am

They have really good voices. And I like what the one guy got out of an amazon box… although he, himself, doesn’t seem to have gotten the memo about not ingesting soap or disinfectant. 😇

• Marleen April 27, 2020 / 1:01 am

Sanitizer; that’s the word I was looking for.

• leigha66 April 27, 2020 / 4:12 pm

I have been a fan since they won The Sing-Off seven years ago. I love their harmony. Glad you liked it Marleen,